Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

Discus and support Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Best: MP40 - (WAW): I still have nightmares about mp40 juggernauts. Most OP gun in COD history? UMP 45 - (MW2): Two bullet kill from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CODukes4, Jan 5, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

Best:

1. MP40 - (WAW): I still have nightmares about mp40 juggernauts. Most OP gun in COD history?
    2. UMP 45 - (MW2): Two bullet kill from range....with a silencer on.
    3. MP7 - (MW3): SMG mobility but felt like an AR.
    4. MP5 - (COD 4): No recoil, high damage. I loved the way that gun sounded.
    5. AK 74u - (Blops 1)
    6. PDW 57 - (Blops 2): Large clip, no recoil, solid damage.
    7. Scorpion Evo - (Blops 2): With the right attachments, this gun was a lazer beam.
    8. PPSH 41 - (COD 2): High ROF, high damage, large clip...This gun sounded angry.
    9. MTAR X - (Ghosts): I still haven't made up my mind on ghost guns...but it seems to be at the top of the class.
    10. AK 74u - (COD 4): Very powerful. "pocket ak 47".
    Worst:

1. PM9 - (MW3): Aweful range, burned through bullets
    2. Mini Uzi - (COD 4): What a pain it was trying to get this gold...Once I got it gold I never even used it.
    3. Mac 11 - (Blops 1): Disliked most of the smgs in blops 1. It felt like I was shooting marshmellows at people.
    4. Kiparis - (Blops 1): See above*
    5. PM 63 - (Blops 1): See above*
    6. Type 100 - (WAW): I couldn't get into this gun. It seemed inferior to the others in its class.
    7. Mini Uzi - (MW2): One gun I wish they would have changed when they brought it back.
    8. MP5 - (MW2): Came in expecting the MP5 from COD 4, left with a lot more hit markers.
    9. MP5 - (MW3): Deja vu.
    10. Scorpion - (COD 4): A potentially decent gun ruined by a 20 bullet clip.

:)

CODukes4, Jan 5, 2014
  2. ps360
    ps360 Guest
  3. Microsoft reversal ?

Well it's pretty safe to say it will go down in history in one of the "Top Ten Marketing Mistakes in History".

BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

^ I don't have a best or worse but thought someone needed to respond. The MP5 in MW3 is one of the best all round weapons in that game, I know at least one person who would agree. Try it again, it's a killer.

MP40 is great in WAW but the PPSH is way better imho.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Nob1eNecro
    Nob1eNecro Guest
    I find the MTAR X in Ghosts rubbish. Nothing but hitmarkers, maybe it just doesn't work for me. I found the best SMG in Ghosts to be the Vector.

Nob1eNecro, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    I'm surprised the PP90 didn't show up in either list.

Mafivee, Jan 5, 2014
  7. x Grief Seed
    x Grief Seed Guest
    [quote user="Mafivee"]

[/quote] or the MSMC from Black Ops 2.

-

As for your list, I disagree with the PM63. It was great SMG in my opinion. Kiparis was good too. Uzi was bleck. It was perhaps one of the only guns I used the least.

x Grief Seed, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

[quote user="Mafivee"]

[/quote]

I would agree. I think the pp90m1 was one of my favorite smgs of all. No need to aim the thing, just run around hipfiring people half way across the map.

I'm suprised too that the type 100 from waw was on the bad list. I didnt like it myself but have heard it referred to as op quite frequently.

a tired old guy, Jan 6, 2014
  9. x REGATRON x
    x REGATRON x Guest
    mp40 juggernaut spray and prey. that was fun.

x REGATRON x, Jan 6, 2014
  10. The MP5 in Modern Warfare 2 is probably the best SMG I've ever used. It has really nice damage output, but casuals hate the different recoil it has. I can easily kill people with a silencer and no stopping power in Modern Warfare 2. I don't understand why
    other people find it so hard.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 6, 2014
  11. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    [quote user="Mafivee"]

[/quote]

I considered the pp90 and msmc...but I didn't want to load the list with guns that were fresh in my mind. One of my buddies loved the remade mp5...but for me personally, it was horrendous.

CODukes4, Jan 6, 2014
  12. zdopeheathen
    zdopeheathen Guest
    People always complained about the mp40 with juggernaut class from WaW but I never felt like it was overpowered and I didn't even use it. The Thompson with drum mag and double tap was way better I thought and the ppsh and type 100 with stopping power were
    also good.

zdopeheathen, Jan 7, 2014
  13. HOOShenry
    HOOShenry Guest

BO2 - MSMC and PDW

MW3 - MP7 and UMP45

BO - AK74

Ghosts - Undecided

HOOShenry, Jan 7, 2014
  14. If we're talking about 'Best SMGs' you simply cannot leave out the PP90. It was horrendously overused for a reason.

As far as MW3's MP5, that thing was a fantastic, heavy-hitting weapon. MW2's MP5 no, MW3's yes. Easily my favourite SMG and one of my favourite weapons in the game.

Personally, I do not care to use the best equipment, as long as I enjoy the feel of it. I make 'bad' equipment work.

ChainSmokingBob, Jan 7, 2014
  15. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Be careful guys. We might get labeled as cry hards for disliking certain smgs. I'm gonna sit this one out.

Lol

COD 2 HALO, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

1. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history - Similar Threads - Top ten best

2. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  3. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  4. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  5. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  6. Rewards Top Ten not giving reward points

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards Top Ten not giving reward points: Every month, there is the Xbox Rewards monthly Gamepass top ten; basically last month's top ten games played in Gamepass, you play one of those titles and get an achievement, you get some bonus...
  7. Top 10: Ten things you didn’t know Xbox Series X | S could do

in XboX Insiders
    Top 10: Ten things you didn’t know Xbox Series X | S could do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  8. HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS: Homicidal Gaming was established on gaming with mature people, focused on winning. Period. We hold a strong rank structure with well experienced leaders to match, having spent years of time into...
  9. Righteous's TOP TEN MYSTERY SPECIAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Righteous's TOP TEN MYSTERY SPECIAL: TAKE ME BACK TO THE OLD DAYS WHEN..... 1. Matchmaking worked. 2. You didn't have to restart the app 8967 times. 3. You didn't have to restart parties because people cant hear each other. 4....
  10. The Top Ten COD game lists....a few things I have noticed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Top Ten COD game lists....a few things I have noticed: I have been watching a few different videos and reading the responses along with reading a few different articles on the subject of the top ten CODs games. The first thing I noticed is that...