Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time

Discus and support Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; best gaming franchises of all time. 5. Forza 4. Alan wake 3. Gears of war 2. Titan fall 1. Halo Worst of all time. 5. Gran Turismo 4. God of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanOstrich3, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time

best gaming franchises of all time.

5. Forza

4. Alan wake

3. Gears of war

2. Titan fall

1. Halo

Worst of all time.

5. Gran Turismo

4. God of war

3. Killzone

2. Infamous

1. Any thing from that 343 studios wanna be Naughty Cow!

Honorable mentions

5. Metroid

4. Donkey Kong

3. Zelds

2. Super smash Bros

1. Mario

Thoughts?

:)

SpartanOstrich3, Feb 13, 2014
  2. The First Step is Admitting, READ ME (before you buy)

[quote user="I Am Savvy"]

Except for the most OP pistols of the franchise.

Worst Lag & Hit detection of the franchise.

Worst maps of the franchise.

Worst AR's of the franchise.

Most OP SMG's of the franchise.

Very OP Shotguns.

Most Head-glitch spots of the franchise.

Worst TDM of the franchise.

Worst high kill-streaks of the franchise.

And Target Finders. And bringing back Ghost. And the highest # of useless perks.

And if you enjoy being EMP'd for 12+ seconds at a time.

Then yes, this could be the best COD of the franchise.

Credibility: Time played - - - 4:XX:XX 1.55 K/D in Mostpit or whatever it was called.

Please stop buying these games. The first step is admitting, which i'm doing to myself.

[/quote]

^^ = OPINION. Also, it is 1 that I do not share. I think the weapons are balanced very well, the maps are just fine, etc. As far as your closing comments are concerned, there is no such thing as credibility unless you get paid to either A) play the game
    or B) make the game. In closing, I will NOT stop buying these games - at least not because you said so.

Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
  3. alan wake 2

Best news I could possibly hope to hear, Alan Wake is definitely in my top 5 best gaming franchises.

FamilyGuyGary, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time

Don't be rude people, this is an legitimate topic

5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    So basically your saying xbox games rule. Sony games suck. And your telling us not to be rude. Ok then.

DuFFuL, Feb 13, 2014
  6. FORCE EAGLE
    FORCE EAGLE Guest
    wrong op.. the last of us is the best game ever!! than mass effect etc..

FORCE EAGLE, Feb 13, 2014
  7. In no particular order to answer the 1st half of the subject line:

Halo, The Legend of Zelda, Grand Theft Auto, World of Warcraft, Super Mario Bros.

Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
  8. Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time

Op, silver account, Gs = 0, who's paying you for this?

RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 13, 2014
  9. Titanfall will be a franchise, titan fall and its sequels only on xbox one!!!

10. My Good list: My Bad List:

1. Mass Effect 1. Call of Duty

2. Halo

3. Bioshock

4. Gears of War

5. Assassin's Creed

TangentialShark, Oct 31, 2018
  11. TangentialShark Win User

My Good list: My Bad List:

1. Mass Effect 1. Call of Duty

2. Halo

3. Bioshock

4. Gears of War

5. Assassin's Creed
  12. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

Titanfall will be a franchise, titan fall and its sequels only on xbox one!!!
  13. FORCE EAGLE Win User

wrong op.. the last of us is the best game ever!! than mass effect etc..
  14. DuFFuL Win User

So basically your saying xbox games rule. Sony games suck. And your telling us not to be rude. Ok then.
  15. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Op, silver account, Gs = 0, who's paying you for this?
Thema:

1. Top 5 best and worst game franchises of all time - Similar Threads - Top best worst

2. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  3. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  4. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  5. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  6. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  7. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  8. Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top 10 best fully auto **** rifles in cod history: Damn my list format got messed up 3b179b0b-bc60-42e2-8131-edac4e837774
  9. Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top ten best and worst SMGs in COD history: Best: MP40 - (WAW): I still have nightmares about mp40 juggernauts. Most OP gun in COD history? UMP 45 - (MW2): Two bullet kill from range....with a silencer on. MP7 - (MW3): SMG mobility...
  10. Best PVR (TV Set-top box) set up for UK Live TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best PVR (TV Set-top box) set up for UK Live TV: Hi All, I have just purchased an Xbox One. At the moment I use a TV with freeview built in. Obviously because it's built into the TV I can't use that built in freeview via my Xbox One for Live...