Toot Your Own Horn

Discus and support Toot Your Own Horn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I liked the title of this thread and stopped in. . I was ready to toot, but here i stand hornless :( Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Jan 17, 2014.

  1. Toot Your Own Horn


    I liked the title of this thread and stopped in.

    .

    I was ready to toot, but here i stand hornless Toot Your Own Horn :(
     
    Sin Continuum, Jan 17, 2014
    #16
  2. Congrats GG, I haven't accomplished much other then get all the achievements for DR3, Ryse and nearly ACIV.

    -

    I'm back on the 360 for a bit now so that won't be changing for a while.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Toot Your Own Horn

    My achivement is making it to the top 5 in the world on cod ghost
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Toot Your Own Horn

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

    Congrats on the high ranking position GG! ...completed the Battlefield 4 Campaign (First Playthrough, even though its buggy as hell)

    [/quote]First of all, thank you. Secondly, beating BF4 in a single playthough even with all of the bugs? That IS an accomplishment.

    [/quote]

    Haha, I didn't think of it that way. That is true, it is an accomplishment. I still wish the achievements worked. The game crashed on 2 out of the 3 endings so I went back and did the third and got the achievement for doing all 3 endings individually but
    never got the one for experiencing all endings (WTF???) and I don't think I got the ones for completing the campaign either. Gonna give the last chapter 1 more run and if I don't get those achievements, I may give up! lol fighting through this game with all
    its issues is an accomplishment for anyone!
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Toot Your Own Horn

    [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

    Congrats on the high ranking position GG! ...completed the Battlefield 4 Campaign (First Playthrough, even though its buggy as hell)

    [/quote]First of all, thank you. Secondly, beating BF4 in a single playthough even with all of the bugs? That IS an accomplishment.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

    Toot Your Own Horn

    One cheivey to go for Peggle... 2 for powerstar golf... finished campaign on BF4 on easy and hard.. (3 in total conting 360) got all the in game SP achievements for it as well.. as well as got ost achievements for the other apps... Netflix, NFL etc .. even
    though they do not count towards your gamerscore... sucks TBH
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Toot Your Own Horn

    Congrats GG, I haven't accomplished much other then get all the achievements for DR3, Ryse and nearly ACIV.

    -

    I'm back on the 360 for a bit now so that won't be changing for a while.
Thema:

Toot Your Own Horn

Loading...
  1. Toot Your Own Horn - Similar Threads - Toot Own Horn

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  4. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  7. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  8. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  9. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  10. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]