Too much money for changing the player's tag!

Discus and support Too much money for changing the player's tag! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why should I pay just for changing the player's tag ?! This is too much money! The whole game costs about the same, but you demand such money just for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by АлександрТуляков, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Too much money for changing the player's tag!

Why should I pay just for changing the player's tag ?! This is too much money! The whole game costs about the same, but you demand such money just for changing the tag ... Are you crazy? You are insolent to demand such money just for nothing ?!

I must pay 499 rubles (it's not so much in dollars, but in my region, it's very much money! Approximatly 8$)!

:)

АлександрТуляков, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Changing player's tag from Belarus

Hello!

How can I change the player's tag if I am in Belarus? I use XBox app on Microsoft Lumia 650 with Windows 10 Mobile.

I tried to pay for changing the tag of the player but without success. As a result, I lost money for registering a credit card.

Thanks.

Дмитрий Шикуть, Sep 3, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Changing player's tag from Belarus

as with any service you cannot add a payment method from an unsupported region we cannot help with such matters you are going to have to find your own method

And yes Belarus isn't an Xbox LIVE region

ngocphi, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Too much money for changing the player's tag!

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 3, 2017
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

6. ngocphi Win User

GT change is way too much money

Not really on most platforms its 12.99 including MOST pc serverS not counting steam but most triple a games.have their own service

Psn is also.9.99 unless you are a plus member then4.99

So.I donno where you are grtting your figures from

Its low compared to most

If you as.a.court to change your name.its over 150 bucks.in real.life

Where in heavens name.did you.come up.with 2.99
  7. [Farscape] Win User

Not really on most platforms its 12.99 including MOST pc serverS not counting steam but most triple a games.have their own service

Psn is also.9.99 unless you are a plus member then4.99

So.I donno where you are grtting your figures from

Its low compared to most

If you as.a.court to change your name.its over 150 bucks.in real.life

Where in heavens name.did you.come up.with 2.99
    only battlenet charge on pc to change name, all others have time delay between name changes thats it, i use most if not all the services on pc. console price to change name is hefty.
  8. AngieLavalais Win User

Understandable have a great day, and thank you for the answer. and also 2.99 i was just saying a number even something like 4.99 like psn would be nice
  9. Move I got this Win User

Car Upgrades GTA:ONLINE

I think their original idea was to have you win races in each class, but then they changed it because it would be too much racing for all those class upgrades, and then they forgot to change the wording.

Same goes for online banking, it warns you to bank your money, but it doesn't matter if you bank your money or not, the other players are limited to how much they can get from you.

It seems that they originally intended it so that players could steal all the money the other player has on them, but then that would turn GTA Online into killing spree madness.
Thema:

1. Too much money for changing the player's tag! - Similar Threads - Too much money

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. Can too much action in a game damage my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can too much action in a game damage my console?: For example, can in-game explosions or a lot of in-game action damage my console? dfed3f7e-b5d4-4e8f-bbf5-4bf5e4a26c3f
  4. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  5. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  6. I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...: I need to know what is the reason 308218ee-646d-4a82-95fe-872f758f27e1
  7. Refund not accepted due to too much time played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund not accepted due to too much time played?: So I recently bought a game called Green Hell (no offense to anyone who plays that) and requested a refund, I expected the game to be kinda like Grounded since that’s my fav game. Anyway onto the...
  8. Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on TV has too much lag. Will buying a console give better performance?: I am trying to play Game Pass games on my new Samsung TV, but there is too much lag. Internet speed is 15Mbps and I tried the network optimization recommendations with no luck. Would purchasing a...
  9. Fortnite takes too much time to boot up

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite takes too much time to boot up: The game on xbox.com/play on a samsung s21 takes too much time to boot up it only lets me play 2 times and thats it but this issue never happen on an iphone this is probably an issue that xbox has...
  10. GT change is way too much money

in XBoX Accessibility
    GT change is way too much money: Okay so I changed my name and I was go change it back because I liked it at the time for a little laugh so I go and change it back just to see its 9.99 that's absurd like its just a name change if...