Too many updates!

Discus and support Too many updates! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems that every other day there is a new update out that makes me sit and watch my slow internet try to download it within a reasonable amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhaNToM FreD II, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Too many updates!

It seems that every other day there is a new update out that makes me sit and watch my slow internet try to download it within a reasonable amount of time. Slow it down a little with the updates!

:)

PhaNToM FreD II, Aug 12, 2014
  2. P13M4N
    P13M4N Guest
    Too many updates!

Whenever I connect to Xbox live and try to play a game it always says that I need an update, but the update never loads! It goes up by the smallest amount and stops. After about 2-3 minutes it says it can't update! What is wrong!!!!

P13M4N, Aug 12, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Too many updates!

Try clearing your system cache. That should solve the problem.

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2014
  4. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest

Too many updates!

Districtopia, Aug 12, 2014
  5. ZerterosS
    ZerterosS Guest
    There is no such thing as to many updates/fixes.

ZerterosS, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ZerterosS Win User

Too many updates!

There is no such thing as to many updates/fixes.
  7. Districtopia Win User

Too many updates!

8. onyxishere Win User

Too many updates!

Try clearing your system cache. That should solve the problem.
  9. Roxanne et PaulColli Win User

Way too many updates

What are you talking about (the updates normally never take long). 27 gigs for an game update after a 800 mb console update is ridiculously long! That and the fact that everything has to be online multiplayer instead of couch coop has killed the gaming
    experience. I end up frustrated instead of playing. I think I have become too old to play anymore. Whenever I finally have a bit of time to play, I can't! Going to sell my consoles and games.
  10. bowski477 Win User

Way too many updates

If you keep your console in Instant On mode the updates will go automatically overnight or at times you are not on. I haven't seen an update in ages.

Also if you are in the Insider Program updates are pretty frequent but you can always opt out of the program.
Thema:

Too many updates!

1. Too many updates! - Similar Threads - Too many updates

2. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  3. Too many people have made this their home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many people have made this their home Xbox: I’m trying to make my account home Xbox so that my brother can play without signing in on my account because I have credit cards and other sensitive stuff, when I try to make my account home Xbox...
  4. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  5. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  6. Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though): Halo MCC is not letting me sign-in, claiming I've tried too many times when today was the first time I've opened it in at least several months. How do I get it to let me sign-in to my own account...
  7. Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...: It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox account as its got all my data and i am still...
  8. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  9. How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...: How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to be able to share my gamepass with my second xbox. Any help would be great!! TIA!!...
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...