Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ...

Discus and support Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have always loved these games, they are fun for just doing brainless airs and grinding, great when you are just trying to relax. Recently i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GattlinDaGhoul, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ...

I have always loved these games, they are fun for just doing brainless airs and grinding, great when you are just trying to relax. Recently i tried to play Tony hawks underground 2, and to my surprise, found that it is NOT on the
    Xbox one backwards compatibility list. These were pretty big games, and where/are very fun. I would really like to be able to play these games in HD, and with an Xbox one controller. I do have an original Xbox that i can play them on, but going from the Xbox
    one controller back to the original Xbox s controller is a big difference. Controllers have come a long way hah. Not to mention the 480p it runs in. I think it would be very fun and awesome to be able to play these on my Xbox one. Please if you agree with
    me say so! and if you know how/have the ability to make this happen, please do!

P.s. also please do not try to refer me to Tony hawk pro skater 5, because it completely sucks, and is a totally different style of game than the older ones.

Thanks for reading.

:)

GattlinDaGhoul, Jun 22, 2018
  2. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Tony Hawk HD Opinions?

uh tony hawk pro skater 1 and 2 were on the PS1..... did they remake it for xbox?

US Revenge, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Top 10 XBLA Games

Miinecraft

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD

Battlefield 1943

Sonic 2

Marwood II 87, Jun 22, 2018
  4. SincereNevada5 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

More ideas:

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Xbox)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)

Sonic Riders (Xbox)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (Xbox)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (Xbox)

Rugrats: Royal Ransom (Xbox)

X-Men Legends (Xbox)

X-Men Legends II (Xbox)

Finding Nemo (Xbox)

Ratatouille (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Underground (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Xbox 360)

The Simpsons: Road Rage (Xbox)

The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Xbox)

The Simpsons Game (Xbox 360)

Pac-Man World 2 (Xbox)

Pac-Man World 3 (Xbox)

Spyro: A Hero's Tail (Xbox)

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (Xbox)

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Xbox 360)

Snoopy Flying Ace (Xbox 360)
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Is there a chance for Tony Hawk games to become backwards compatible?

More or less. Your best bet is to reach out to the developers and producers of the games.

I was a big fan of the Tony Hawk franchise back in the day. Mind you, I really only played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on the Dreamcast. Good times.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Tony Hawk HD Opinions?

uh tony hawk pro skater 1 and 2 were on the PS1..... did they remake it for xbox?
  7. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

Halo 4

Trials Evolution

SSX

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
  8. MoAbdirahman Win User

Skate 2 and tony hawk games

Also i forgot to mention tony hawk underground and tony hawk underground 2
Thema:

Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ...

1. Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ... - Similar Threads - Tony hawks pro

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING: I bought Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc and my Xbox Series X wont recognise its in the drive other than a few buzzing sounds that sound like the drive is attempting to read it but then...
  5. Does the phantom hawk work on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the phantom hawk work on xbox: Does the phantom hawk work on xbox 647a9f0b-472e-4c0e-b02a-71e5fc7bfd4b
  6. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library: I bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and later i purchased the upgrade for xbox Series X|S. If i go into my library of purchased games, I don't see the xbox Series X|S version, I...
  7. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers: Trying to play local multiplayer. Game asks to push A to have the second player enter. The problem is that the game treats both controllers as player 1. Even in free skate mode, if both...
  8. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  9. Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5: Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing is unlocking. I have tried other games and...
  10. Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?: I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games were backwards compatible with the Xbox Series...