Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers

Discus and support Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play local multiplayer. Game asks to push A to have the second player enter. The problem is that the game treats both controllers as player... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wade Jeppesen, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers

Trying to play local multiplayer. Game asks to push A to have the second player enter. The problem is that the game treats both controllers as player 1. Even in free skate mode, if both controllers are on then they both control the player. So when trying to do local multiplayer, it won’t let us add the second player. Any ideas??

:)

Wade Jeppesen, Apr 23, 2023
  2. US Revenge Win User

Tony Hawk HD Opinions?

uh tony hawk pro skater 1 and 2 were on the PS1..... did they remake it for xbox?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Is there a chance for Tony Hawk games to become backwards compatible?

More or less. Your best bet is to reach out to the developers and producers of the games.

I was a big fan of the Tony Hawk franchise back in the day. Mind you, I really only played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on the Dreamcast. Good times.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

Miinecraft

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD

Battlefield 1943

Sonic 2
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Will Ghost get a NukeTown ? I hope so.

The ship from Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, actually, School 2 as well
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

What is you next game?

My next game without doubt will be; Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 HD
Thema:

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers

1. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers - Similar Threads - Tony Hawk Pro

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING: I bought Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc and my Xbox Series X wont recognise its in the drive other than a few buzzing sounds that sound like the drive is attempting to read it but then...
  5. Does the phantom hawk work on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the phantom hawk work on xbox: Does the phantom hawk work on xbox 647a9f0b-472e-4c0e-b02a-71e5fc7bfd4b
  6. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library: I bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and later i purchased the upgrade for xbox Series X|S. If i go into my library of purchased games, I don't see the xbox Series X|S version, I...
  7. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  8. Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5: Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing is unlocking. I have tried other games and...
  9. Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?: I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games were backwards compatible with the Xbox Series...
  10. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.: I originally bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and then later I purchased the upgrade to Series X|S version. When I go into my library of purchased games, I do not see Series X|S...