Tom Clancy Division 2 Xbox One. Server errors Bravo, Delta, etc

Discus and support Tom Clancy Division 2 Xbox One. Server errors Bravo, Delta, etc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jello. If anyone can help me understand this it would be very appreciated! I have the digital 1 and 2 with the DLCs. I keep getting kicked all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntacidTab, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AntacidTab
    AntacidTab Guest

Jello.

If anyone can help me understand this it would be very appreciated! I have the digital 1 and 2 with the DLCs. I keep getting kicked all the time. I did on my own research this and am tired of this entire run around.

One I am a very exp hardware / software person. I was a programmer. I know the internet and all the parts very high level.

I did everything support at Divisions site help told me. I get kicked at least 1 or 2 times every time I play.

At times more. I have very highspeed network designed myself. I use wired connections to my PC, Xbox, I have all ports open. I even DMZd my Xbox just to test that...

The one thing I noticed is that Ubisoft pretty much ignores you and points you to support pages. You get no real answers just push it off as "its your connection... software... your Xbox... however I play other online games multiplayers and never a problem...
    I am just tired of this runaround. I spent money an expect a problem either solved or an answer... it is not a small issue I read a lot on this and seems like the Ubisoft POA is to feed us a long list of pointless things to do that I feel they really know
    will not fix it... I read a lot and imo there posts that are some guy saying this fixed my problem were written by Ubisoft to try to get around actually supporting the game.

I mean this is a great game fun to play... but WTH is this Bravo, Delta, etx etx error codes... everyone of them are explained away as everything but Ubisoft. I call BS on this.

If anyone has any insights as to what may be causing this I would appreciate it. BTW I have the 2nd gen console. I also have reinstalled the game... everything with no fix.

So times... no server drop at all... then seem like it drops every hour... Lot of times when I am playing the game it does not kick me... its when I stop and do gear stuff or am configuring the toon is when I get the most drops I noticed but I also get kicked
    in the middle of instances / missions which really is one thing that makes me want to throw the console out a window. I was right at the end of Warlords DLC and last mission to go get Keener. got kicked several times and also other ones that were annoying....

A few times I was sent right back to my place in the mission... but most times I am sent to the closest SH to the mission or the main bases... BTW this occurred on 1 and 2 for me... same exact thing on 1... but I never paid any mind to it. Once I went through
    the Ubisoft runnaround tho I was a dog on a mission bcause I worked in support and imo they know but just know it only affects certain servers or something... but they do not care ... I am a programmer so I imagine its some protocol or mismatched regional
    thing. I live in Germany...

Any help is really appreciated.

Scott

I am on Xbox One.

:)

AntacidTab, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?

BF V, State of Decay 2, Tom Clancy's Division 2, Tom Clancy's Breakpoint
  3. III PHANTOM III Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

maybe Tom Clancy's The Division® 2
  5. Rawrmonstar Win User

Games to look forward to that are not day one

1) Titanfall

2) Tom Clancy's: The Division

3) Destiny
  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

MS and timed DLC

IT says at the top gamescom: Tom Clancy’s The Division Coming To Xbox One With Exclusive Content
Thema:

1. Tom Clancy Division 2 Xbox One. Server errors Bravo, Delta, etc - Similar Threads - Tom Clancy Division

2. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  3. My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing: My Tom clancys rainbow 6 siege keeps crashing I need help to fix it 5ad3c6fd-4247-47f9-8ff0-0b7bf4e52486
  4. Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying: i was going to upgrade to xbox series s however it does not have a disc reader. i have the game rainbow 6 siege on cd. When i looked in the microsoft store it says i have to pay 17.99$ a month to...
  5. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  6. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?: When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in,...
  7. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege: Im trying to install Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege on pc after I got pc gamepass and its not installing on the xbox app or ubisoft connect because It says I have to buy it\...
  8. Tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition: I had boughten the tom clancys raindbow six siege ultimate edition when i use to play it,i just started playing again and my ultimate edition is not for all the operators anymore,idk if they made...
  9. Tom Clancy rainbow six siege stuck syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy rainbow six siege stuck syncing data: Stuck syncing data and it wont let me play the game 93afa8b7-32d5-40a0-bd1c-1cb9fc2d82f2
  10. Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 for Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 for Game Pass: As the the title says, I would like for Tom Clancy's Endwar and Luxor 2 to be available for game pass so I can play them on my pc and still win their achievements....