Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code

Discus and support Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi was told to post back here if my just cause 2 code did not come f2be056a-cef1-4040-8745-c88f62f59e08 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chongng6, Jan 11, 2016.

1. chongng6
    chongng6 Guest

Hi was told to post back here if my just cause 2 code did not come

:)

chongng6, Jan 11, 2016
  2. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    Monday 1/11/2016 NEVER GOT Just Cause 2 CODE and others... (20 days)

Well i posted this again since some user told me to wait 10 calendar days and if i didnt receive the code i must let them know...

After that they told me to wait until today Monday 11 of January and if i didnt got the code let them know...

Up to today 20 days passed and i still didnt get the code for Just Cause 2 with my Just Cause 3 buy for Xbox One

Here is my status...

Promotion name: “Free Just Cause 2 code with digital purchase of Just Cause 3 on XBOX ONE”

Date of purchase: “12/23/2015”

Issue:

“I have not received my Just Cause 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

Hope that someone can help me soon, just for inform i bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on 31/12/15 and didnt receive the codes for Vegas 1 and 2 Download neither Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code :(

OnlyThanatos, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes

Was told the same thing and still waiting

ALIBO-4164C5B4-7217-4365-876F-1BF1C28D749E, Jan 11, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!

Mister Maka, Jan 13, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes

Hey there!

7. ALIBO-4164C5B4-7217- Win User

Was told the same thing and still waiting
  8. Itsiamadumdum Win User

Purchased mine on the 21st told too to wait till mon still no codes
  9. Mister Maka Win User

TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES

Hey there!

Thema:

1. Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code - Similar Threads - Told Wait until

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  4. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  5. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  6. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  7. Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...: Purchased three games online on a deal not as a gift needed as a gift cant get deal again e0216e11-ff12-4add-a96d-766d3992f767
  8. Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes: and yeah now it´s Tuesday and i still haven´t received my vegas 1 & 2 codes purchased Rainbow Six Siege on December 22nd Gamertag : c0a3adf7-82ad-4105-87ec-1336caffa38e
  9. TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES: Date of Purchase: December 25th dea4d01a-9965-42ae-957d-37b96e2b9cfe
  10. Broken xbox, told wait 3 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken xbox, told wait 3 days: I contacted the chat support earlier tonight to get a warranty advanced replacement for a bad disc drive. We get to the point of me waiting for a phone call to give my credit card info and then I...