TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES

Discus and support TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Date of Purchase: December 25th dea4d01a-9965-42ae-957d-37b96e2b9cfe Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bluesloth420, Jan 11, 2016.

1. bluesloth420
    bluesloth420 Guest

Date of Purchase: December 25th

:)

bluesloth420, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Cirrus Min0r
    Cirrus Min0r Guest
    R6 Vegas 1 and 2

I purchased rainbow six siege and I am suppose to get r6 Vegas 1 and 2 after 10 days. I purchased siege on Christmas. Customer support told me to wait until Monday and I still don't have them

Cirrus Min0r, Jan 11, 2016
  3. rxzv IV
    rxzv IV Guest
    R6 Siege Promotion

Purchases R6 Siege on the 29th. Was suppose to receive codes in my message center for R6 Vegas and Vegas 2. Promotion says to wait 7-10 days to receive the code. 10 days would've been the 8th. Its now the 11th and still waiting for the codes.

rxzv IV, Jan 11, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!

Mister Maka, Jan 13, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
  6. Russty540 Win User

R6: Siege Still waiting on Vegas and Vegas 2 codes?

Something probably got messed up at the end of December. I bought on the 23rd of Dec and never got my codes. Same thing with a friend of mine. I posted here on Saturday and since then I've seen more and more people coming here with the same issue.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

R6: Siege Still waiting on Vegas and Vegas 2 codes?

Hey everyone!

We definitely appreciate your patience with this. Due to the holidays there is a slightly delay on codes being sent out. Please keep an eye out on your messages and if you don't receive your codes by the end of the week please create a new thread and let
    us know. Thanks everyone!
  8. MJHVG93 Win User

Have not received codes included with TC's RainbowSix Siege for TC's RainbowSix Vegas + Vegas 2

TC's RS Vegas code arrived. Still waiting for TC's RS Vegas 2 code.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Codes for R6 Vegas and R6 Vegas 2 missing

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

KokoRonting22, please be sure you sign in from the same account that originally purchased the game. After to looking into this account we have determined you are not eligible for this promotion. If you figure out the correct account or have any other Xbox
    support questions please create a new thread and let us know. Thank you.
Thema:

1. TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES - Similar Threads - TOLD WAIT UNTIL

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  4. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  5. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  6. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  7. Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...: Purchased three games online on a deal not as a gift needed as a gift cant get deal again e0216e11-ff12-4add-a96d-766d3992f767
  8. Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Told to Wait until Monday to receive my just cause 2 code: Hi was told to post back here if my just cause 2 code did not come f2be056a-cef1-4040-8745-c88f62f59e08
  9. Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Told to Wait until Monday to receive my Rainbow six Vegas Codes: and yeah now it´s Tuesday and i still haven´t received my vegas 1 & 2 codes purchased Rainbow Six Siege on December 22nd Gamertag : c0a3adf7-82ad-4105-87ec-1336caffa38e
  10. Broken xbox, told wait 3 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken xbox, told wait 3 days: I contacted the chat support earlier tonight to get a warranty advanced replacement for a bad disc drive. We get to the point of me waiting for a phone call to give my credit card info and then I...