Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

Discus and support Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HU: Az email cím amivel regisztráltam ezt a fiókot nem létezik már. Iskolai email-cím volt és törölték, de nemrég vettem meg rá egy játékot, és... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebestyén Szűcs, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

HU: Az email cím amivel regisztráltam ezt a fiókot nem létezik már. Iskolai email-cím volt és törölték, de nemrég vettem meg rá egy játékot, és elfelejtettem fiókot váltani amikor a kódot beregisztráltam. Tudok-e ezzel valamit kezdeni

EN: The email I started this account with, is non existent anymore. It was a school email adress and they deleted it later, and recently I bought a game to it and didnt check the account before I used the code. so now it is on this account. Can I do something with this?

:)

Sebestyén Szűcs, Jan 11, 2024
  2. SgtJimothy0 Win User

can you recover an inactive Windows Live ID?

the email adress i used was deleted
  3. Thomas Carrass Win User

I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

I've done all stages, deleted cache, rebootet, unistall and install again but my old email adress keeps coming up when i try to login in Minecraft launcher.
    I can't change that email adress to my active email.
    Minecraft is bought trough Microsoft Store with my active email adress.

What should i do?
  4. TattooMomma1969 Win User

Need help with changing email

Need 2 delete *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** acct, then change my email to the above email address
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

adresse email

If by that you mean you want to change the primary email on your account (In other words, the email you log in with and receive emails with), there is a guide here that walks you through the process:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

I hope this helps!
  6. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
Thema:

Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress

1. Törölt email cím - Deleted email adress - Similar Threads - Törölt email cím

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  6. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  7. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  8. Emails for orders that aren't mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Emails for orders that aren't mine: I'm receiving emails from Microsoft for orders that are not mine. None of the orders show up in my order history and they're not coming out of my bank account. Is there some way to fix this I've...
  9. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  10. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a