Today's Deals and More Not Accessible

Discus and support Today's Deals and More Not Accessible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to view the Countdown: Today's Deal and More from games section and Countdown Movies and TV Sale from movies & tv, I get message "Some Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSawdoff, Dec 24, 2015.

1. MrSawdoff
    MrSawdoff Guest

When trying to view the Countdown: Today's Deal and More from games section and Countdown Movies and TV Sale from movies & tv, I get message "Some Xbox Live content temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Status Code: 807b0194

Been like that since yesterday. I've tried the 8 suggestions from the support page, but I get keep getting same message. This isn't the first time, started noticing problems accessing featured deals & promotions after update 2.0.17497.0

:)

MrSawdoff, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Oct 30 Deal of the Week

Today's new deal is Oblivion and Skrim add-ons.

Photonimus, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    the darkknight rises

Countdown is usually to a targeted release date, but you have to account for it being added to the system, and it's availability spreading to be accessible by all.

Even with today's technology, not everything is 100% instant across the boards.

Photonimus, Dec 24, 2015
  4. SHaMROCK 73
    SHaMROCK 73 Guest

OMG, same problem here!!! I want out of the preview program on Xbox 360!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!

SHaMROCK 73, Dec 24, 2015
  5. I've been having this problem since day one of the sales. Have had it with other weekly sales too. Seems to come and go just depending on where selecting the box brings me. I've just been searching manually for the game they show in the add box and using
    Major Nelson's list of all games on sale.

TotallyNotADude, Dec 27, 2015
  6. slomofojoe
    slomofojoe Guest
    Countdown Sale pages are not accessible. Error 807b0194

Same problem for like a month. I wonder if everyone has this problem and how it is affecting sales!

slomofojoe, Dec 28, 2015
  7. DepecheM101
    DepecheM101 Guest
    Same problem. Everything else is fine, it's just the countdown sales with same error code.

DepecheM101, Oct 31, 2018
  8. slomofojoe Win User

Countdown Sale pages are not accessible. Error 807b0194

Same problem for like a month. I wonder if everyone has this problem and how it is affecting sales!
  9. SHaMROCK 73 Win User

OMG, same problem here!!! I want out of the preview program on Xbox 360!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!
  10. DepecheM101 Win User

Same problem. Everything else is fine, it's just the countdown sales with same error code.
  11. TotallyNotADude Win User

I've been having this problem since day one of the sales. Have had it with other weekly sales too. Seems to come and go just depending on where selecting the box brings me. I've just been searching manually for the game they show in the add box and using
    Major Nelson's list of all games on sale.
  12. The Makr Win User

Digital pre-order

It just went up on Xbox Live today! Just purchased EA Access to get the 10% off the digital deluxe version and I get the 5 day early access! Plus all the EA Access vault games lol... pretty sick deal.
Thema:

1. Today's Deals and More Not Accessible - Similar Threads - Today's Deals More

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  7. what was the update that my xbox got today! ?

in XboX Insiders
    what was the update that my xbox got today! ?: what was it ? submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  10. Discounted 21,000 MS reward points for GOLD deal is supposed to be available "through" today, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discounted 21,000 MS reward points for GOLD deal is supposed to be available "through" today, ...: Hello. I have been faithfully saving up my Microsoft rewards points for months. I was saving them for a special offer by Microsoft. The Microsoft offer is a special is a discounted rate for 12...