Today on the home page I found just such an error with a pop-up window

Discus and support Today on the home page I found just such an error with a pop-up window in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eufeek, May 2, 2020.

1. /u/Eufeek
    /u/Eufeek Guest

/u/Eufeek, May 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. VibroPlex Win User

My Xbox Live Android App

Have posted the error found into the Remarks page from the home page for such issues
  3. eneaturlla Win User

cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account

when i try to renew it pops this windows:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

FH3 Won't load even after a reinstall

Hi Tim,

Any error codes that pops up?

Or just a kick back to home screen?
  5. Fraggadier Win User

new xbox dashboard update problems 10/17/2011

I just got home, and it said a new update is available, then before it started the update, an error code popped up.
  6. PaedarTheViking Win User

xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting. Been playing for long time, what happened

for me no error code. just pops up with a window Error in the upper left text centered says Gaijin.Net error. with an okay button...
Thema:

1. Today on the home page I found just such an error with a pop-up window - Similar Threads - Today home page

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. i am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me: i am trying make my account on my new xbox my home xbox but i already ran out of all 6 switch’s and i am supposed to get a new one today and it won’t let me c8887cab-cff8-4483-ab4b-5ffae64dd758
  4. I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...: It just a says check the password and try again and I did an its all right but still says the sane thing 3a8d53c9-1496-4860-a47a-0e83e8492000
  5. Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do: Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do 0e7c1c9e-ff53-4900-a110-276cc145dc26
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller suddenly has a Green color to the Xbox/home button today??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller suddenly has a Green color to the Xbox/home button today??: Title - I got home from work, turned on PC, and the white light I normally expect turned green right after controller connected. It flashed white as it connected, then solid green backlight to the...
  7. DTS:X for Home Theater enabled in Omega Today!

in XboX Insiders
    DTS:X for Home Theater enabled in Omega Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. DTS:X for Home Theater enabled in Beta and Delta Today!

in XboX Insiders
    DTS:X for Home Theater enabled in Beta and Delta Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  10. Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...: I have this problem since 3 days. I can view everything on xbox.com. I tried hard reset , deleting profile , nothing helped. When I try it in the home menu it says: Sorry , there was a problem...