Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

Discus and support Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've never been able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection online before tonight. Suddenly it worked, but it's telling me I have a week of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SureJuggler9, Oct 17, 2016.

1. SureJuggler9
    SureJuggler9 Guest

Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

I've never been able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection online before tonight. Suddenly it worked, but it's telling me I have a week of Premium. I DO NOT want to be charged for anything, because I didn't even REQUEST it! Please tell me how I can
    cancel it, and why I should even be having to do so when I didn't sign up to buy ANYTHING! B. Sullens

:)

SureJuggler9, Oct 17, 2016
  2. console banned

hello i rang up the xbox team but they said the only way to solve this is to talk to you on this but somehow when i made an account on this it says my name as ? which is not me but when i log in with my email it gives me this name ? but anyway
    i bought my xbox360 a year ago around a year and today my first ever time if look at my account somehow he said you see, i have never been been online yet so today i try to go on and it worked but then said xbox banned i do not know how this is possible and
    why this is the first ever time i am trying to log on please help me

Ekin Sarachoglou

on my xbox my name is TURKISH

SlumberyWolf96, Oct 17, 2016
  3. iklemen
    iklemen Guest
    Reset problem?

As of today, I've been having an issue where I sign in to Xbox LIVE, and my gamerzone, gamerscore, and rep are gone. I only play Halo: Reach online, and when I log in to that game, everything is reset as though I am playing the game for the first time. Every
    now and then, I get my stats back, both on LIVE and Reach, only to have it "reset" again? Could recovering my gamertag be a solution to this problem? Or is my account possibly compromised?

iklemen, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

Hi,

All services & subscriptions that are linked to your Microsoft Account are linked here: https://account.microsoft.com/services Please take a look their to see if you can
    find the Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription you are referring to. You should have the ability to disable auto-renewal.

If you're still unable to disable auto-renewal or cancel your subscription, please contact Xbox Support here:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Alliance United, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Alliance United Win User

Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play online.

Hi,

All services & subscriptions that are linked to your Microsoft Account are linked here: https://account.microsoft.com/services Please take a look their to see if you can
    find the Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription you are referring to. You should have the ability to disable auto-renewal.

If you're still unable to disable auto-renewal or cancel your subscription, please contact Xbox Support here:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Georges C. Win User

I can't access my account in Minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, Have you Migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft and you think you've been hacked, or are you able to log into your account but Minecraft doesn't appear?
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

miceraft security

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey arspue how are you today? Hope you're well.

arspue, unfortunately, Mojang accounts was discontinued, and the migration to the Microsoft account is mandatory to continue to play. :(

And also, when activating the 2FA for the account it does activate through all the extents of that account, including log-ion in games from time to time. :/
  8. Georges C. Win User

how can i get my minecraft account and why was it gone

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Ghfghf, have you done the migration from Minecraft account to Microsoft, if yes, was it the Microsoft account that you log in and you are unable to play Minecraft?

If you can give more details.
  9. Georges C. Win User

I cant log into my Fortnite account on my pc

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tytytuxedo153, on your console you log in with your Microsoft account and play Fortnite normally, but when you log in on the PC you have to log in with the email that opened an account at Epic Games.

If you used the same Microsoft email on Epic, you won't have any problems, but if you used a different email to create your Epic account, you'll need to know what that email is.
Thema:

1. Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ... - Similar Threads - Today I've EVER

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  7. what was the update that my xbox got today! ?

in XboX Insiders
    what was the update that my xbox got today! ?: what was it ? submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...: After today's update my game audio just went out so I went to headset chat mixer and it's stuck on full greyed out 02dceb11-dc0b-483b-9278-0038380bb13e
  10. I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my...: I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my accounts cannot be signed into the console. I removed the accounts and now when I try to sign in I get a...