Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

Discus and support Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Locks Foster, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Locks Foster
    Locks Foster Guest

Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223?

:)

Locks Foster, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Locks F. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you missed some Microsoft Rewards points.

Not only that, but in situations like these, it is recommended to reach out to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support team.

They will be able to review what happened to your points and provide further assistance.

You can contact them by clicking below:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Moreover, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive in case you have any other one.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. PJSampogna Win User

Xbox rewards streak reset itself

I've lost my streak multiple times over the last year. It takes so long to build up points as it is. Honestly, i don't feel very "rewarded" as it is. Most over the big points are locked behind pay walls, reward quest should be individualized to the person and the games they own
  4. Jonathan Gin Win User

Lost my microsoft points

In most situations you should not have lost your MS points, however, certain MS points can expire. If you purchased them, they should not expire. The ones that typically expire are the ones that are earned through promotions or through the xbox rewards program.
    Hopefully this answers your question.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

I end up with 380 added MS points.

I got 400 points from Xbox Rewards today :)
  6. MythicMyrmidon Win User

Xbox Live rewards redemption email did not arrive

It's been longer than a week and I still haven't heard anything from Xbox! I lost 250 freaking rewards points that I have no way of getting back, and no one is talking to me! Please, Xbox, I just want to get either a refund or my reward!
Thema:

1. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points. - Similar Threads - Today lost Reward

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it: My microsoft account got breached today at 00:17 and i got three emails, the first saying "Microsoft account security info was added" which in the first, it said my email had been changed to a...
  6. Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...: Why have I lost all my June challenges even tho they have all been earned is a problem going on does anyone no 0be40168-f38d-44f4-8107-e608dd3ee2c5
  7. Today I lost my love of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today I lost my love of Microsoft: User friendly is very common these days but it is not how I would describe Microsoft. I tried to separate my email from my sons Fortnite account which is attached to a different email. Thought I...
  8. Bought a new xbox one s today, and lost the new dashboard. How do I get it back? Which Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a new xbox one s today, and lost the new dashboard. How do I get it back? Which Ring...: submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments]
  9. Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today: Hi I lost the code for the taken and I bought it today c505b3b2-258d-42fe-898e-f6e99e8af9dd
  10. Lost my saved today, not happy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my saved today, not happy: Lost my saved today, not too happy since you can't skip cut-scene(first play through you can't skip). not sure if i want to keep on playing this game or not. 59e61fe2-fa78-43db-b38f-16190fcf7be9