Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

Discus and support Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohammed A1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Mohammed A1
    Mohammed A1 Guest

Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of accounts with my email I checked every one of mine and still didn't find robux this is ****

:)

Mohammed A1, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see my robux any answers?

Hi Mohammed, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked your Microsoft Rewards Transaction History?

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory?redref=amc

I hope this helps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i have more bing points than my rewards points and i really want the 100 robux voucher can you help.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Simbox

I understand that you have more than 1500 points available in your Microsoft rewards account.

What happens exactly when you try to redeem the 100 Robux prize?
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

Hi there PloxVR, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards Robux reward, then I recommend you to go to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and click the "Resend" button to have the Robux redemption code sent to you via email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this, or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow gamers trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Crusher X303 Win User

Just had a chuckle....

I know this isn't really related....

I wish there was some way to track where your MS points go and come from. Because I had 100 points. Bought a 1600 point card which would add up to 1700 points total. I bought Hearthfire (Skyrim DLC) when it was on sale for 200 points which would bring me
    down to 1500 points. When I logged onto my account today I have 1700 points again. I kind of wish I knew where this mystery 200 came from.
  6. Declan1W Win User

Fifa Points Not Showing Up On Fifa 22

The same thing has just happened to me, bought 4600 fifa points, money has been taken from my bank - but I havent received the email "order receipt" I then tried to buy 100 fifa points afterwards to see if the 4,600 would come through with the 100. They didnt, and I got an order receipt for the 100 points.

I'd quite like my money back, but how would I do this without the Microsoft receipt?
Thema:

1. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see... - Similar Threads - Today bought 100

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  6. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  7. New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today: New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today 4dc0d45e-8004-4c33-9b24-db51f5bd328c
  8. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  9. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  10. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...