To whom had the xbox 360 blinking lights here is solution

Discus and support To whom had the xbox 360 blinking lights here is solution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it the 3 rings flashing? If so then yes it's a simple fix if u have a towel. If so wrap the towel around the running 360 wrap it good let it sit for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, Dec 3, 2020.

1. To whom had the xbox 360 blinking lights here is solution

Is it the 3 rings flashing? If so then yes it's a simple fix if u have a towel. If so wrap the towel around the running 360 wrap it good let it sit for 10 to 15 mins n yea your fan is gonna be loud it's good after 15 mins let it cool 15 mins or I just
    hooked mine rite up n your good repeat as necessary. It is 3 rings blinking correct?

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm a PC builder, let me tell you computer components don't like excessive heat.

The RROD was caused by heat in the first place. Even if the 'towel trick' did by some miracle work, exposing the console to constant heat by repeating the process isn't a great idea.

• Blown leaking capacitors
    • Burnt out RAM
    • Damaged/burnt out CPU
    • Damaged/burnt out GPU
  3. Boombaa Win User

This is not a solution at all as the RROD is a general harware failure due to some excessive heat and involving an issue with thermal paste, so the towel trick will fix it temporarily but it will for sure damage even more the internal components because
    of the overheating...
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

5. WPAK Win User

estaba jugando y me aparecieron las luces rojas

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Red dot of death on Xbox Slim

Hi there,

Are you referring to a blinking red light? That would indicate overheating or improper ventilation. See

here

Or are you receiving a solid red light or lights?
Thema:

1. To whom had the xbox 360 blinking lights here is solution - Similar Threads - whom 360 blinking

2. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  3. To whom it concerns: Here are the most wanted/requested Features during the weekly XBOX...

in XboX Insiders
    To whom it concerns: Here are the most wanted/requested Features during the weekly XBOX...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.: Not project xcloud but console streaming. I'm unable to register for the service. The page doesn't load. I have the android app and Xbox insider hub on my console which gets preview builds...
  5. Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?: Sorry it's google translate I search for submit a player review I want to change the bad reviews that i give 119f681d-2823-48ee-8d9e-9a0af4715c19
  6. Still no beta app whom else doesn't have an inv to the new beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Still no beta app whom else doesn't have an inv to the new beta app?: I would have thought I would have it by now I even factory restored twice. They said that they increased the number of ppl getting. Who else still no in the beta preview app? submitted by...
  7. To whom it may concern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To whom it may concern: Can I sue Microsoft for not trying to help with an issue I am having with my Xbox one s? 46e251f6-e6d6-4c3e-b0c3-125102b2e706
  8. Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.: Serously Xbox I can’t recover my old account becuase something is broken and I should be able to prove that it is my old 360 account over the phone. This garbage recovery system needs help so I...
  9. Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Almost 100 people friending me in a 2 days i have no clue whom they are? And sending game ...: For the past two days ive had about 100 people friend/follow my xbox gamertag and send me random invites to games im not playing at the momment or games i dont even have! Most have less than 5k...
  10. To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge: Dear people (to whom can help me): Please, would somebody tell me an email to write and explain a unsuitable issue? Whatever, I will summarize briefly my situation: On Sept 26, 2018, at 4:52 pm...