To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge

Discus and support To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear people (to whom can help me): Please, would somebody tell me an email to write and explain a unsuitable issue? Whatever, I will summarize... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Luis MarianoSánchez Pérez, Oct 31, 2018.

1. To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge

Dear people (to whom can help me):

Please, would somebody tell me an email to write and explain a unsuitable issue?

Whatever, I will summarize briefly my situation:

On Sept 26, 2018, at 4:52 pm (Spain time), I called (to [Mod Removed - Personal Information]) to resolve a problem about a gift card bought to be used in Xbox One. My first question was if
    this call was free or payed?, the girl tell me FREE (I have recorded this call, by the way, the call lasted 28 minutes and 26 seconds).

So, yesterday, I have received my phone bill, and my surprise was that call was charged with
    €12,94 (NOT included 21% IVA).

I want to return me this money (€15,66 included 21% IVA)

Please, I need the suitable email which I can make this claim. You can send it me to
    [Mod Removed]

Thanks a lot in advance

[Mod Removed]

:)

Luis MarianoSánchez Pérez, Oct 31, 2018
  2. numetto
    numetto Guest
    Purchased dlc contents not working at all!!!!!

Could u give me an email and phone number at Microsoft to whom I call about a refund?!?

numetto, Oct 31, 2018
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) Cc:

@LowKey,

You need to speak with Phone Support about this, to establish and unauthorised access claim and see if anything can be done about those charges.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Oct 31, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

I'm not sure it's possible to return that money.

denis97g, Oct 31, 2018
  5. Hi there. I'm afraid there is no email address to write a complaint too. Again this would need to be done via Customer Support. However you can request a call back. An agent will phone you shortly after. You can request a call back or even speak to
    an agent via live webchat here: Customer Support hope that helps.

MightyQuinn75, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Sorry but I don't believe this is possible.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 31, 2018
  7. Hi there,

If you called from a mobile phone, have you discussed the charge with your provider?

I do see a notation on the
    Xbox Contact page
    for Spain about calling from a mobile phone.

"* Ten en cuenta que el acceso al número de teléfono gratuito puede no ser posible en algunas redes de telefonía móvil. Si nos llama desde un teléfono móvil, puede que su proveedor de servicio aplique cargos adicionales. Póngase en contacto con su proveedor
    de servicio para obtener más información."

* Please note that access to the toll-free number may not be possible in some mobile phone networks.
    If you call us from a mobile phone, your service provider may charge additional charges.
    Contact your service provider for more information.

Mistress Sara, Oct 31, 2018
  8. To whom can to claim about unsuitable phone call charge

Sorry. I disagree. Is too easy this answer. I have recorded (you too) the answer from Customer Support employee.

Enjoy your monte!!!!!!

Luis MarianoSánchez Pérez, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You may disagree, but that is the correct answer. You would need to contact your provider about the charge.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: