To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

Discus and support To those of you that paid for Titanfal!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaspertodd, Feb 16, 2014.

1. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest

You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section...

If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes for everyone?

People are crazy, they were selling codes on Ebay for up to 35 bucks. Crazy

:)

jaspertodd, Feb 16, 2014
  2. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Will you be making your final stand?

You can never have enough giant robots....

Just make them cool this time To those of you that paid for Titanfal!! :) No need for another titanfal but, Gundam's are neat To those of you that paid for Titanfal!! :)

BongKaos, Feb 17, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Ryse, The Division, Destiny and HALO looked awesome !

the division is on ps4, the only xbone game that looked good was titanfal and project spark.

US Revenge, Feb 17, 2014
  4. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

Well, some people are that passionate.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Do we really need a thread that's sole purpose is making fun of and laughing at others?

Patrick M. Martin, Feb 17, 2014
  6. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest
    I think so. Help people realize they don't have to get all crazy for codes and shyt. We must stick together as gamers to not get abused by other players or companies.

Juandogs777, Feb 18, 2014
  7. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    9 times out of 10 with threads like this, the op is someone who did the same thing and is just trying to save face by taking jabs at others.

FullHornet, Feb 18, 2014
  8. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest

I agree, the people who paid for the beta codes are clearly impatient. I suppose it's their own fault.

kuruczpa, Feb 20, 2014
  9. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    I would never pay to get into a beta but with that being said if someone payed $35 to get in the beta a few days early and played it for 10 hrs that comes down to $3.50 per hour. How much do you pay to see a movie $10 -$12. Yeah people are impatient but
    then again people have different levels of dispposible income

StrangerJim, Nov 1, 2018
  10. StrangerJim Win User

I would never pay to get into a beta but with that being said if someone payed $35 to get in the beta a few days early and played it for 10 hrs that comes down to $3.50 per hour. How much do you pay to see a movie $10 -$12. Yeah people are impatient but
    then again people have different levels of dispposible income
  11. kuruczpa Win User

I agree, the people who paid for the beta codes are clearly impatient. I suppose it's their own fault.
  12. FullHornet Win User

9 times out of 10 with threads like this, the op is someone who did the same thing and is just trying to save face by taking jabs at others.
  13. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Well, some people are that passionate.
  14. Juandogs777 Win User

I think so. Help people realize they don't have to get all crazy for codes and shyt. We must stick together as gamers to not get abused by other players or companies.
Thema:

1. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!! - Similar Threads - those paid Titanfal

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  5. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-to-your-new-xbox-home/?ocid=Platform_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Link_lrn_7.26.1 Special thanks to the Insider team for making us feel included by allowing us...
  8. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches: What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different hdmi cords a5840a9a-81ce-495f-9450-f9b701a94487
  9. For those of you on the new ui just an enquiry as I have just gotten the update

in XboX Insiders
    For those of you on the new ui just an enquiry as I have just gotten the update: Have just received the update, how do you enable the hover over game art feature? submitted by /u/theogfish [link] [comments]
  10. So about those 80+ games I paid for and can't play right now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So about those 80+ games I paid for and can't play right now...: My idea is simple: Let people have access to the things they've paid way too much money for (xbox games in this case) 100% of the time. If you own the TV, the console, the electricity, THE GAME......