To MS-Update fantastic BUT please add..

Discus and support To MS-Update fantastic BUT please add.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; adjustable control or just fix the deadzones in the controllers. I know forza has this option within it(Still fairly large) But I find it too be way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T1T4N1UM 5KULL, Feb 15, 2014.

1. To MS-Update fantastic BUT please add..

adjustable control or just fix the deadzones in the controllers. I know forza has this option within it(Still fairly large) But I find it too be way to large within other games also, maybe in DashBoard Settings? I like to minimally move my sticks. Thank
    you for everything else love it

sincerely

:)

T1T4N1UM 5KULL, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Ascend Hand Of Kul - RELEASE AN UPDATE!!!!!

Posted all over signal studios. Update sent to MS and it is in MS hands with a lot of apologies and hoping MS will roll out.......eventually. What's the hold up? Someone's got to get this moving. Fantastic game but desperately needs some updating!!!

DETRIC-0624CE0B-E1A7-452A-8D58-B7F015BB0F4A, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    MS PLEASE ADD

Sony tried it with GTA5, and it was a disaster. People were able to crack the file they pre-downloaded and put the story videos on YouTube. Plus their were people who downloaded early were not able to play the game for a few days.

-

It's a good idea, but I'd rather keep it the way it is. Or have the Xbox one actually download content while in standby (currently it only downloads updates while in standby)

Shaggy2000, Feb 15, 2014
  4. To MS-Update fantastic BUT please add..

I think most games have an option in the settings for "sensitivity" in the controller options.

VincentArriola, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

To MS-Update fantastic BUT please add..