To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having the same issues. To fix the issue however, Log out of your profile, click both bumpers, both triggers, and the Y button at the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dreezzyy, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Dreezzyy
    Dreezzyy Guest

I have been having the same issues. To fix the issue however, Log out of your profile, click both bumpers, both triggers, and the Y button at the same time to refresh the dashboard, and then log back into your profile. This should fix the issue. Let me know
    if this helps! ^_^

:)

Dreezzyy, Jun 9, 2016
  2. crazychazzzz
    crazychazzzz Guest
    Need help with xbox live

Hello
    I don't really understand what has happened to my xbox live account, but i cannot anymore connect my console to internet, though my laptop connects without any problems. More than that, i cannot visit any xbox or microsoft website to get help from there!
    I guess my account might have been hacked somehow. atm, i had my FIFA13 running, but i was using my laptop, so didn't really see what has happened there, it just said that it can no longer connect to live, and when i checked it, i could not connect to internet at all.
    I had no xbox-point (or whatever they are called) on my account, but i had my bank account connected to it.

i tried visiting ms, or xbox web pages from the other browsers, not working either! and I cannot call to the call service, because I am in Finland and it is 9 a.m. here, unless someone knows 24/7 customer service number!

so if anyone has any advises what should I do, and suggestions what might have happened, I would appreciate your help.

crazychazzzz, Jun 9, 2016
  3. MeSoThornie
    MeSoThornie Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live 1st time ever!

Done everything everyone has said to do here, and yet I cannot connect to Xbox Live. Husband's xbox can in the other room though. Everything else connects to the internet.. *sigh*

MeSoThornie, Jun 9, 2016
  4. PrayForMoney
    PrayForMoney Guest

Omg man, i tryed those resets that support offers, nothing helped.

Your solution works perfect

JUST LOG OUT AND LOG IN!

PrayForMoney, Jun 9, 2016
  5. Dreezzyy
    Dreezzyy Guest
    No problem, Glad to have helped!

Dreezzyy, Jun 9, 2016
  6. Fellgraven
    Fellgraven Guest
    sent an hour and a half. tried everything and this was the only thing that worked. thank you so much

Fellgraven, Jun 10, 2016
  7. Kuroboshi
    Kuroboshi Guest
    I was having the same problem, and this cleared it up. Thanks!

Kuroboshi, Jun 13, 2016
  8. To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live

You're the man. (or woman)

GeT SeRVeD S0n, Jun 13, 2016
  9. MisterDucky
    MisterDucky Guest
    God bless you man. You're a true hero!

MisterDucky, Jun 14, 2016
  10. I tried this and it didn't work....am I not pressing everything at the same time or something?

bluetiger5150, Jun 14, 2016
  11. if the sign out and back in dosent work , you may have to take it up a level....try this below.....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up , re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...

RobertBuckalew, Jun 15, 2016
  12. Rai Actiene
    Rai Actiene Guest
    I've had this problem for a week, tried everything. You managed to fix it in such a simple way!

Rai Actiene, Jun 15, 2016
  13. To everyone who has an internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live

So awesome! Thank you. Ten days without live and just renewed it too.

UndoneHydra972, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: