To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

Discus and support To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox gamertag capnfish69 is banned and the email that it says was sent is not there. I have talked to several support members who told me to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FurtiveLamb7480, Jun 3, 2014.

1. To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

My xbox gamertag capnfish69 is banned and the email that it says was sent is not there. I have talked to several support members who told me to have someone from the enforcement team directly respond through the forum to private email on why my 11 year
    old son got banned or hacked. The microsoft email associated with capnfish69 is
    [Mod Removed]. Please send me something soon so I know why and what happened. The xbox page says that an email was sent to the account but i have looked and there is only a welcome email, nothing else.

:)

FurtiveLamb7480, Jun 3, 2014
  2. BMW4Protein
    BMW4Protein Guest
    Console Ban

A account of my friend was banned til 6.4.17 he played sometimes on my console . Maybe this is the Problem why i can not play online games ?

BMW4Protein, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Smudgee1
    Smudgee1 Guest
    No Banned Email?

I have been banned until the 3/01/2012 it is now the 4/01/2012 i am still not able to go online, i read somewhere about having a warning as to inapropriate language and being able to change it, i did not recieve one. Also when it said on the xbox ban pop-up
    i would recieve and email regarding information as to why i was banned i did not recieve ANY emails about it, reasons?

Smudgee1, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ...

You would need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thats the only way of getting in touch with the enforcement team.

Also,you are not allowed to post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year old is banned for several weeks

You would need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thats the only way of getting in touch with the enforcement team.

Also,you are not allowed to post personal info like your email address on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned

There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans. The original owner may have recieved an email at the time of the ban and that would have given the reason.
  7. MADMONKEY10-26C0C7DE Win User

my xbox live account has been banned

No o got hacked during the day so I rang up xbox and they said they will foward it to enforcement team so it was fine but by the time the enforcement team recieved the email of xbox support regards me being hack they banned me as they thiight it was me so
    then when they got the email they said they have now unbanned me and my accoint is up and running but it is still not
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I can not play xbox live

Hi,

Did you recieve a email from the enforcement team on the mail the profile is on?
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

I Was perma-banned Without explanation & my entire library was stripped from me.

You should have received an email from the enforcement team to your Microsoft account email telling you what you were perma banned for.

If so what did it say?
Thema:

1. To Enforcement Team regarding account ban and did not recieve the email saying why my 11 year ... - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team regarding

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...