To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...

Discus and support To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a while back i had a problem with a certain achievement for Family Guy - Back to the multiverse, on the xbox360. the achievement was called - (There... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sharpedog101, Jan 6, 2018.

1. sharpedog101
    sharpedog101 Guest

To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...

a while back i had a problem with a certain achievement for Family Guy - Back to the multiverse, on the xbox360. the achievement was called - (There is no cake)

basically the way to unlock this achievement is to unlock all other achievements in the game, and i already had them all but it wasn't unlocking. so i went online to check what the problem was, and it turned out it was glitched and Activision was never gonna
    patch this, so my mate told me i could mod it, so i took matters into my own hands since activision were never gonna patch it, i had the right to have that achievement unlocked. so i went to mod the 1 achievement and i found out when i went to sign into xbox
    live all my achievements for every game was unlocked because i accidentally unlocked every achievement,

because i had clicked unlock all achievements when i thought the button was to unlock every achievement in that 1 game, turned out i modded all my gamerscore, so i was too late, and then i ended up getting reset on all my achievements. and i spent alot of hours
    earning them for them hours to just disappear for a stupid mistake, and i found out that my achievements are locked so i can't re earn them again which has made my account a complete mess, and i cannot bare to create a new account to just re earn them, that
    means i have to reearn another 60k for xbox one achievements aswell, please can i have my achievements unlocked so i can earn them again i learned my mistake, and i need to be given a second chance because i didn't mean to do it, i am not a modder i am a legitimate
    achievement hunter for all this to go to waste, please i am asking for a second chance to be able to re earn achievements on that same account. this only happened to xbox 360 games i accidentally modded that got reset and locked,

:)

sharpedog101, Jan 6, 2018
  2. Im Ouros
    Im Ouros Guest
    False Ban Central

I'd like to point out why innocent players get banned, like myself.

I dont know if you can tell the enforcement team this, but i've found a problem why everyone is getting banned for no reason.

But the fake reason why most people get banned is Tampered Console, when you cant tamper an xbox one. So please hear me out.

Okay, so there is a thing on a rgh i hope you know what that is, people use it to ban innocent people by XUID spoofing their account to get people to report them for tampering an xbox 360, but the thing is that person they're XUID spoofing is on the xbox
    one. So it makes no sense why these innocent players get banned

And what's happening to them, is happening to me, someone wants me banned, and there is no way to stop this from happening. The Enforcement team is on a banning spree on innocent players.

How do you know its a false ban?

Yes, even other ways to find out why its false. Look at the recent games, that player probably hasn't played the game, and they were reported on it, you can see they haven't played the game. In that case, what the hell happen? Yea it can be
    a month ago, but I'm talking about now, look at recent reports, I don't understand anymore. Ban the real cheaters.

But when i get a perm ban for "Tampering an xbox 360" when i dont have one! That is a false ban. Which cannot be reverted am i right?

Just wanted to point this out, my friends were banned were also banned for no reason, because of this XUID spoofing going around on these modded consoles, PLEASE STOP THIS.

Im Ouros, Jan 6, 2018
  3. TristanRyan
    TristanRyan Guest
    Xbox enforement

we need to get rid of the Enforcement team, I’ve been banned 3 times now, and when I get a response from a case review it’s always the same, word for word responses, and it’s always signed by the same person. I think is run off an automated system. Which
    means people who are innocent are gonna be charged anyway, which isn’t stupid and unfair. It needs to be redone or rid of completely

TristanRyan, Jan 6, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

• i. circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the software or Services;
    • ii. disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly
      permits doing so;
    Here is an excerpt from the terms of use

You aren't allowed to modify your account

Game patches are upto developer

Cheating is not legally allowed in any jurisdiction

Dispite what you think

default page

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2018
  5. sharpedog101
    sharpedog101 Guest
    well it was 1 achievement, how does that actually effect anyone, and it is my right to have that achievement, fair and square i earned and paid for the game, the rules should be sort of adjusted to be fair with people.

6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    It is not your right however to modify your account by any means.

KindGryphon, Jan 6, 2018
  7. sharpedog101
    sharpedog101 Guest
    but i did buy the game and xbox and the email to that account is mine, i mean 1 bloody achievement, why is this such a problem, i mean xbox could fix these things, i put my time and money into xbox and microsoft and they don't give a flying monkeys about
    my well being. i did make a mistake for modding, but not having the achievement list to 100% was bugging me, i suppose it is my fault in some ways, but i should get a second chance for gods sake

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Any form of modding is not allowed. It doesn't matter how little it is or if it effects anyone else. It's not tolerated.

Smwutches, Jan 6, 2018
  9. sharpedog101
    sharpedog101 Guest
    well xbox or microsoft/whoever seriously needs to change there/it's priorities because this is ridiculous and i have read all the agreements and it is not that specific, someone needs to hire better people at re writing agreements and make it more clearer,
    also they need to hire someone that can make things alot more better at giving people a second chance because this is so pedantic and mental the way they run things

10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    pretty it's clear cut NO modding is tolerated

As the quoted text mentioned

Not sure how you can't understand what myself and 2 other people told you already

Patches are not ms responsibility.

Nor does a glitch justify modifying your account period

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2018
  11. sharpedog101
    sharpedog101 Guest
    well it never specifies why you cant mod, it just ominously tells you not to mod, and besides at the time i didn't know modding was against the rules, so its not my fault ffs, i bet you don't get this with ps4, and you definetly don't get this bullcrap with
    steam, no wonder people moving over to PC, i am getting bored with xbox an anyways, and bye the way why don't you go up microsofts bottom even more you lil hitler

12. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you can't modify it on any Console.dispite what you think it's an instant ban

CHEATING IS NOY TOLERATED regardless of service you can learn how serious it is on your so called better service sony

You do realize that moding can also carry a console suspension right?

English by birth is my second language but I only know English and even I understand it the terms as set out

Moding is clearly spelled out no matter what English you want to make up

• i. circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the software or Services;
    • ii. disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services,

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2018
  13. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

there is no justifications for cheating

ask a police officer if you can cheat on parking tickets you will be slapped in cuffs before you ended your sentance

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2018
  14. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you can't modify it on any Console.dispite what you think it's an instant ban

CHEATING IS NOY TOLERATED regardless of service you can learn how serious it is on your so called better service sony

You do realize that moding can also carry a console suspension right?

English by birth is my second language but I only know English and even I understand it the terms as set out

Moding is clearly spelled out no matter what English you want to make up

• ii. disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services,

You can still earn achievements as long as it's ones you never achieved before not including anything you cheats on which is null and void now

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2018
  15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Part of the code of conduct:

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorised hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorised modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g. tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorised software or methods

That seems pretty clear to me.

You will get banned on PSN if you mod your trophies & modding achievements on Steam is not tolerated either.

Doesn't matter if you mod a 0 point achievement,modding off any type is not tolerated.You only have yourself to blame.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  16. sharpedog101 Win User

To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent people.

Any form of modding is not allowed. It doesn't matter how little it is or if it effects anyone else. It's not tolerated.

well xbox or microsoft/whoever seriously needs to change there/it's priorities because this is ridiculous and i have read all the agreements and it is not that specific, someone needs to hire better people at re writing agreements and make it more clearer,
    also they need to hire someone that can make things alot more better at giving people a second chance because this is so pedantic and mental the way they run things

Not sure how you can't understand what myself and 2 other people told you already

well it never specifies why you cant mod, it just ominously tells you not to mod, and besides at the time i didn't know modding was against the rules, so its not my fault ffs, i bet you don't get this with ps4, and you definetly don't get this bullcrap with
    steam, no wonder people moving over to PC, i am getting bored with xbox an anyways, and bye the way why don't you go up microsofts bottom even more you lil hitler
  17. sharpedog101 Win User

To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent people.

18. Daft Badger Win User

Part of the code of conduct:

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorised hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorised modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g. tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorised software or methods

That seems pretty clear to me.

You will get banned on PSN if you mod your trophies & modding achievements on Steam is not tolerated either.

Doesn't matter if you mod a 0 point achievement,modding off any type is not tolerated.You only have yourself to blame.
  19. KindGryphon Win User

• ii. disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly
      permits doing so;
    Here is an excerpt from the terms of use

You aren't allowed to modify your account

Game patches are upto developer

Cheating is not legally allowed in any jurisdiction

Dispite what you think

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/servicesagreement/

well it was 1 achievement, how does that actually effect anyone, and it is my right to have that achievement, fair and square
    It is not your right however to modify your account by any means.
  20. ngocphi Win User

Thema:

1. To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ... - Similar Threads - enforcement why need

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  4. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  5. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  8. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  9. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  10. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sharpedog101