to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

Discus and support to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keith 5tone 69, Nov 15, 2021.

1. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access.

:)

Keith 5tone 69, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check the order that you have for the game.

Also, the version of the games that have early access is Battlefield:tm: 2042 Gold Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and Battlefield:tm: 2042 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.

Make sure to check and validate the title of the game on your order history.
  3. ADrunkCanadian Win User

Gears Of War 3 Special and Epic Edition(s) Revealed

i might just get the limited edition, 150 is a bit too steep for me even though i bought the killzone 3 special edition and im planning on buying the balls of steel edition.
  4. Dark Samurai112 Win User

HALO 4 Specialization promotion explained.

Why are you releasing the codes to everyone? One of the selling points of having the limited edition was early access to the specializations but less than a month of early access is barely any time at all. Why bother with mentioning the early access if we
    barely benefit from it at all?
  5. Oreo Jones Win User

Why do I have to buy mw3 again after buying it

Same man it is saying in my purchase history that my payment declined for vault edition even though I had played the early access and used the vault edition weapon and operator skins like you said this is very irritating
  6. McFragPants Win User

Specializations

I think some people might have gotten early access with maybe Limited Edition or the Limited Edition console, but I'm not sure. Everyone else has to unlock the specializations once you get to max rank i think
Thema:

1. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition - Similar Threads - early access battlefield

2. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  3. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  6. FC24 Early access addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 Early access addition: I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ? 8817dc60-a9ab-489d-a302-44ba373422e2
  7. MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.: I PRE-ORDERED MORTAL KOMBAT 1 TO GET EARLY ACCESS ON THE 14TH BUT I'M NOT GETTING EARLY ACCESS TO PLAY, WHY CAN'T I PLAY NOW? 61f92ce8-2bc4-4bcf-a290-a1f0d3e96184
  8. Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?: I have access to gamepass through a shared account. I pre-loaded the game and purchased the premium edition upgrade, but I get the “too early” pop-up no matter what I try. Does the premium edition...
  9. Early Starfield access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Starfield access: Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do? Ali PS should have said Series S not One!...
  10. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1