TO DO THIS, CHANGE A SETTING

Discus and support TO DO THIS, CHANGE A SETTING in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i try to play fortnite this message appears, TO DO THIS, CHANGE A SETTING you cannot see content other people make because of how your account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by danglus, May 19, 2018.

1. danglus
    danglus Guest

when i try to play fortnite this message appears,

you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on xbox.com

:)

danglus, May 19, 2018
  2. 'To do this, change a setting'

Hi

I've been having difficulties trying to solve a problem I'm having. When I'm trying to play TERA or view the Xbox avatar store I have a message

" To do this change a setting. You buy or download because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com "

I don't know how to fix the issue. I've looked through my account's privacy settings and found nothing which could could cause this issue. I would be grateful for help regarding the issue.

II BlueLight II, May 19, 2018
  3. npoenn
    npoenn Guest
    To do this, change a setting

Cannot seem to access the Minecraft Battle Map Pack Season Pass just keep getting this error message, no error codes or mention of what setting is the cause.

"To do this, change a setting"

"You buy or download because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com"

http://i.imgur.com/brEmfMr.jpg

I don't see any content restrictions or anything that would interfere... any ideas on what setting could be causing this?

npoenn, May 19, 2018
  4. His Pet Leaf Win User

Never seen an issue like this before, something I recommend trying real quick might be to clear you system cache or try re downloading your profile. If neither of those things work. Try buying it through either the xbox store or xbox.com.

It could possibly just be an issue with the Minecraft menu, similar to how you cannot use the GTA Store tab in GTA Online, it just black screens.

Hope one of these things could help you!
  5. TinkerTank360 Win User

'To do this, change a setting'

I have this exact issue but with the avatar store. Everyone suggests that you may have a child account or your age may be underage on the account, so check that out if you haven't. But mine is definitely an adult account, my age is accurately 21 on my system,
    and all my content settings are unblocked :/

If I find an answer, I'll let ya know.
  6. TinkerTank360 Win User

I have this exact issue but with the avatar store. Everyone suggests that you may have a child account or your age may be underage on the account, so check that out if you haven't. But mine is definitely an adult account, my age is accurately 21 on my system,
    and all my content settings are unblocked :/

If I find an answer, I'll let ya know.
  7. duckworth Win User

I have this exact issue, anyone figure out the cause?
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"To do this, change a setting" not working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Your brother is in a family group or is him alone?
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

Is this happening only with among us or every multi-player game?

And please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. TO DO THIS, CHANGE A SETTING - Similar Threads - CHANGE SETTING

2. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  3. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  4. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  5. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  6. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  7. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  8. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  9. Is there a setting to change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a setting to change that?: When I plug my headset in, the audio still comes out of the tv. However, my friends can hear me through my mic. b7cd0d19-c1a9-429f-8d2a-99b7a2130ee3
  10. My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark you can not see content other people make

2. ark xbox you cannot see content other people make