To do this, change a setting error message

Discus and support To do this, change a setting error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play pro clubs on fifa 23 as a week or so ago I got a 48 hour communication strike, my first + only one. My Xbox live ran out also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kane Lamb, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Kane Lamb
    Kane Lamb Guest

I am unable to play pro clubs on fifa 23 as a week or so ago I got a 48 hour communication strike, my first + only one. My Xbox live ran out also around a week ago (I renewed it straight away). When going into pro clubs I get the “Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature” error message, this is what usually shows up when your live membership has ran out (on ultimate team anyways). I go to click “yes” and then I am greeted by an Xbox error message which states “To do this, change a setting. You cannot see other content people make because of how your account is set up. To change this, customise your Xbox privacy settings in Settings > Account > Privacy & Online safety.” The funny thing is, I have never once had any parental settings or limits in place as I’m 25 years old. I can play all other games online whether it be any mode of Ultimate Team and I can play COD. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, problem is still there. I have changed my MAC and DNS settings, hard reset my Xbox, cleared cache and fully set every setting on “Account” to as fully open as possible and done absolutely everything it says online that could work and it hasn’t. Has anyone had this problem before and if so do you know a fix? Have tried live chat and requesting a call yet none work. Any help is appreciated

:)

Kane Lamb, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Kane Lamb,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hello Kane Lamb,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I am aware that you're experiencing issues with accessing Pro Clubs on FIFA 23. Based on the error message you're receiving; it seems like there may be an issue with your Xbox Live account settings.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account on the Xbox website (https://www.xbox.com/).

2. Go to the "Privacy & Online Safety" section of your account settings.

3. Make sure that your account is set to "Adult" and that all privacy settings are set to "Allow".

4. Save your changes and sign out of your account.

5. Restart your Xbox console and try accessing Pro Clubs again.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. GaucheSheet3027 Win User

ROBLOX error message: "To do this change settings"

thank you dragon, it worked!
  5. Dan Oldenkamp Win User

Doesn't work anymore.

"You cannot see content other people make beacuse of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on xbox.com" which are no longer there.

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Changed everything to allow and still broken.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

What does it say when you try to join Hatefulkitten?
Thema:

1. To do this, change a setting error message - Similar Threads - change setting error

2. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  3. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  4. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  5. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  6. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  7. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  8. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  9. Is there a setting to change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a setting to change that?: When I plug my headset in, the audio still comes out of the tv. However, my friends can hear me through my mic. b7cd0d19-c1a9-429f-8d2a-99b7a2130ee3
  10. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...