to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help

Discus and support to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello I joined this Reddit why I did not know where to send some questions that I have and if I can not ask questions about Xbox things here, someone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ElDino922, Jul 18, 2021.

1. /u/ElDino922
    /u/ElDino922 Guest

hello I joined this Reddit why I did not know where to send some questions that I have and if I can not ask questions about Xbox things here, someone can tell me where I can send questions so that Let Xbox answer the questions sorry If I was annoying to someone

submitted by /u/ElDino922
    [link] [comments]

/u/ElDino922, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

Please keep all Ambassador related questions in Ambassador spaces. You'll want to read the handbook for more information about the program.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Profile icons

Please keep Ambassador questions to proper channels. You'll want to read the handbook for more information about the program. If you have further questions, you'll want to post in the Ambassador forum (when you gain access) or you can use the Discord server or reach out to Ambassador staff.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

has anyone had trouble when talking with people when they contact us ambassadors for help

Hey brinipp - please direct all questions about the Ambassador Chat program to the Ambassador Chat forums, the link for which you would have in your acceptance email. :)
  5. pauliejoseph Win User

I Cant Change my windows live id!!!!!

^^^^^ I like the way you tell it how it is. Pleas join the ambassador program. The program needs more people like you . If you just do a little more research you will be perfect because he is not out of luck and it can be changed. But you are exactly right
    about the customer support. @ Phinius Task contact the ambassadors program and they will walk you through it. ALWAYS put your problem in the question, never say I need help. Reason being every ambassador has their strengths and weaknesses. Therefore if you
    put your problem in the question and an ambassador is not exactly sure they will let it pass. The question will go on to another ambassador that is a little more knowledgeable about the subject. You have to understand there is certain things customer service
    can do and certain things ambassadors can do or just people on the forum for that matter. The ambassadors and the people on the forums are the ones (mostly who use the equipment and forums and know ways around certain things.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

wrongful removal

Hey there grantman2009.

It looks like you already reached out to the Ambassador team
    over here. Be sure to check the most recent post for information on your access to the Ambassador Program.

Unfortunately we aren't able to offer assistance for Ambassador Program questions, but if you have any Xbox Support questions that come up please create a new thread. Please make sure not to create any future posts regarding your access to the Ambassador
    Program, thanks!
Thema:

1. to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help - Similar Threads - more exact questions

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...