To all Xbox players that were having issues

Discus and support To all Xbox players that were having issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Up and running now for me just started working submitted by /u/Ok_Jacket116 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Jacket116, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:03 AM.

1. To all Xbox players that were having issues

/u/Ok_Jacket116, Jul 3, 2024 at 1:03 AM
  2. NasifK Win User

Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

Before it turns off does the system overheat? Other players were having this same issue and it would be beneficial if we could have all the details.
  3. RatBoi Cole Win User

Keep getting a network error has occurred when starting game

I feel like this is an issue for console player as the developers of the game do not have enough space to hold all the users and they are prioritizing the pc players because they've had it longer were **** out of luck boys
  4. itookeRrjerb Win User

Can’t play Xbox Live on BC MW2

Having same issue. Do you know other xbone players who were able to get through? Or i wonder if only certain players are having the issue
  5. ll Ronin ll Win User

I like the game but the max player count of 24, really has me holding back from buying this right out of the gate.

[quote user="TerracottaTroll"]

It is an issue of RAM; consoles simply don't have enough for HD textures, destruction, large player numbers etc. all at the same time.

As it is devs push this old console to it's limits by using compression and manipulating all available memory.

MAG didn't have the capacity for 250 players all on screen at the same time.

50 player Frontlines worked well but the graphics were very basic, the maps pretty small and no meaningful destruction.

Many peoples expectations are just unreasonable.

[/quote]

Did you actually play the game? Yes, some maps were small and others were very large, i.e. Hindsight.
  6. Smwutches Win User

were all over this enforcement team issue.

Microsoft is working on a fix. Ambassadors do not work for Microsoft and are just regular gamers.
Thema:

To all Xbox players that were having issues

1. To all Xbox players that were having issues - Similar Threads - players were having

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  8. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72
  9. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account...
  10. unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...: there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed] all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been trolling me for over 1 year now and i have them...