to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

Discus and support to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sinigami1220, Apr 23, 2017.

1. sinigami1220
    sinigami1220 Guest

to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something is not done an you tell them that due to insufficient protection its our fault no wrong incorrect. Now
    i know that most dont care either because it hasn't happened to you or your the one doing it or just don't think it harms the community it dose. im writing this petition to have
    [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    and all who are like him removed from the game. What was once a fun game has turned into a game that people spend up words of a year playing waisted an undownloded i employ you ark devs , game masters, and all who have been hurt
    by people like him. Microsoft do something ark do something anything people like him are scum i play games not to bullyed threatened belligered for any reason if you fill the same push this on up remember the cry of one voice is will be overwhelmed by the
    crys of the many find strength in numbers those from pve server 354 join in

:)

sinigami1220, Apr 23, 2017
  2. Help from Xbox helpers

my account has been game shared more than 5 times and I know who it is but I have asked them to stop and they won't stop at all please can someone help me put a stop to this.

XN1GHTSTALKERX6, Apr 23, 2017
  3. erikchris
    erikchris Guest
    Xbox app crash

I am running ARK game on my windows 10 PC. I use the Windows 10 PC to run ARK as a player server. everything starts fine, we can play for hours sometimes, but it will get to a point were the Xbox app crashes and no one can join the ARK game . I took a picture
    of what the app looks like when it crashes. As you can see from the image below, the the images next to the names are gone. this is how i know the app stop working. The ARK game running as a server. It stay running but for some reason stop talking to the Xbox
    live. The app stay running but then it look like it stop working. the app dose not close out or freeze. I'm not sure if this an Xbox app issues or the ARK game crashes the Xbox app. This is a brand new windows 10 build. and have uninstalled the Xbox app
    and reinstall the app to see if that would help, it didn't.

Any ideas?

to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ... [​IMG]

erikchris, Apr 23, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Please follow the
    Forum Guidelines
    and not post others gamertags in order to "name and shame".

An Old Freak, Apr 24, 2017
  5. Hey there TKG N Smith,

If you suspect someone of cheating you'll want to report them on the console. If you want to get in touch with the developers, you'll want to post on the Ark Survival Evolved forums to voice your feedback and concerns.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft stop it

Hey there TKG N Smith,

If you suspect someone of cheating you'll want to report them on the console. If you want to get in touch with the developers, you'll want to post on the Ark Survival Evolved forums to voice your feedback and concerns.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. An Old Freak Win User

to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft stop it

Please follow the
    Forum Guidelines
    and not post others gamertags in order to "name and shame".
  8. R4VER Win User

Do you prefer Pvp or Pve or both?!

Depends on what you are looking for in the game, ark for example, i see plenty of people raiding, trolling, griefing on pvp servers again thats its intended purpose.

Pve is better suited for people who take their time and seek a more organised fight on those servers.

Depends what suits you best.
  9. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
  10. Patsfan911 Win User

To All those who have been hacked,

My roommate got his account stolen recently, so I started doing some reading about the situation. I vaguely remember there being the same kind of issues with the last iteration of FIFA, but I don't remember it being this bad.

Honestly, I'm surprised that there seems to be almost no action by Microsoft to help us combat this. Not even any kind of added security measure. Considering we pay money for this service (at least you guys do) you'd think that added security would be standard.
    Just a few security checks when having accounts recovered would be nice. But instead they claim that there is nothing they could do to prevent stolen accounts. This is probably true, but requiring someone to verify billing info when recovering an account would
    at least save users quite a bit of money (just wipe out the billing information tied to the account if they get the info wrong).

As for support's job with the investigations, I can't really attest to that. My roommate changed his password and then recovered his account, which forced the thief off his profile. Because of that he never bother calling support to open an investigation.
Thema:

1. to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ... - Similar Threads - those been griefed

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  5. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-to-your-new-xbox-home/?ocid=Platform_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Link_lrn_7.26.1 Special thanks to the Insider team for making us feel included by allowing us...
  8. Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc: Hello there, I recently used to play xbox 360 until I got an xbox one, Ive played xbox for many of years and been stuck with the same gamertag. I chose a suggestion which used up my free...
  9. Questions for those who have been paying attention

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions for those who have been paying attention: Will there be new building materials? will there be interactive villagers? will there be some form of currency to trade with? Are there new animals/creatures? I'be really got my hopes up high...
  10. All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

in XBoX on Consoles
    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change: West and Zampella have made the Call of Duty sequel you have all been waiting for. It releases March 11th. Call of Duty Future Warfare: Titanfall. Gun play is smooth and easy like a typical...