Titanfqll BETA

Discus and support Titanfqll BETA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @VinceZampella: #supersecret announcement time. I'm sure no one has been able to guess from the leaks. PC and XboxOne Beta! Details in the coming days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Titanfqll BETA


    @VinceZampella: #supersecret announcement time. I'm sure no one has been able to guess from the leaks. PC and XboxOne Beta! Details in the coming days BOOM BOOM
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014
    #31
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  3. I will have that controller, oh yes it will be mine.
     
    SparkStormrider, Jan 28, 2014
    #33
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Titanfqll BETA

    i cant my local GAME store stoped oing them after a day
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 28, 2014
    #34
  5. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    I still have to order my controller, it totally slipped my mind. I'm going digital so I hope the beta will be open.
     
    CRUZZifer, Jan 28, 2014
    #35
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    good luck wiht the controller my GAME stopped after 1 day no where in the UK sells them now
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 28, 2014
    #36
  7. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Just checked, gamestop still has it available online here. Guess I need to hop on it before it too late, thanks.
     
    CRUZZifer, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Titanfqll BETA

    It's ok I believe I guys I'm just saying the the major said on his love blog that he does
  9. Epic Louie Win User

    Titanfqll BETA

    [quote user="MurderTramp17"]

    I think we got new marketing material yesterday. I can check the back room when I got into work lmao

    [/quote]

    I did marketing yesterday. There isn't anything about a Titanfall beta. They are releasing the Titanfall controller in February though. It's the only new advertisement I saw for the game. Maybe we'll get it next week or in February.
  10. Das Spaz Win User

    Titanfqll BETA

    There will be many disappointed girlfriends that day.
  11. MurderTramp17 Win User

    Titanfqll BETA

    So far no announcement for beta keys at GameStop. Destiny is the only one currently doing that.
  12. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Titanfqll BETA

    I'm pretty sure beta keys will be available in another way that preorder it at Gamestop.

    Game retailers try to find a way to bring people to theirs shops....
Thema:

Titanfqll BETA

Loading...
  1. Titanfqll BETA - Similar Threads - Titanfqll BETA

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...