Titanfqll BETA

Discus and support Titanfqll BETA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not I. I will be a very happy girlfriend Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. Titanfqll BETA


    Not I. I will be a very happy girlfriend
     
    MurderTramp17, Jan 27, 2014
    #16
  2. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    [quote user="ChasedGibbon45"]

    Beta? You will be in beta until the last update.

    Pac Man and frogger didn't need any stinking update.

    [/quote]

    Nor does most games that actually get patches after launch. I don't see why people glorify devs sitting on their *** as opposed to ongoing support and development for a game. I would be far more disappointed if games didn't get updates soon after launch/day
    1 update.



    One could also argue that Titanfall (or any modern game) might be just a tad more complex in terms of development than Pacman and Frogger.
     
    Coreldan, Jan 27, 2014
    #17
  3. It is all but confirmed now, Vince zampella on twitter had a comment, he all but confirmed it.
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

    Titanfqll BETA

    [quote user="MurderTramp17"]

    I think we got new marketing material yesterday. I can check the back room when I got into work lmao

    [/quote]

    I did marketing yesterday. There isn't anything about a Titanfall beta. They are releasing the Titanfall controller in February though. It's the only new advertisement I saw for the game. Maybe we'll get it next week or in February.
     
    Epic Louie, Jan 27, 2014
    #19
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    The controller releases beside the game major Nelson even said that
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014
    #20
  6. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    I work at Gamestop. The advertisement I put up yesterday said February. I know the game comes out in March. I've already had hundreds of customers reserved the game. I'm just letting you know what he advertisement said.
     
    Epic Louie, Jan 27, 2014
    #21
  7. I'm sure stores will be getting another package from EA with new cover art. If it is true for GamesTop getting beta codes
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 27, 2014
    #22
  8. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

    Titanfqll BETA

    Epic Louie, Jan 27, 2014
    #23
  9. Yes, we will have an announcement soon. I'm sure no one can guess what it will be... #supersecret

    copy and paste of the tweet
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 27, 2014
    #24
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    It's ok I believe I guys I'm just saying the the major said on his love blog that he does
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014
    #25
  11. I hope we will get beta access by preordering though. Hate hunting for codes and jumping through hoops. lol.
     
    MurderTramp17, Jan 27, 2014
    #26
  12. [quote user="MurderTramp17"]

    I hope we will get beta access by preordering though. Hate hunting for codes and jumping through hoops. lol.

    [/quote]

    Don't you work for GS? You're probably all ready playing the beta. Titanfqll BETA ;)
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 27, 2014
    #27
  13. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

    Titanfqll BETA

    I already have the game paid off. How will I know when the codes go out? Will they send me an email? Or do I have to go to Gamestop to pick up the code?
     
    Sword Style, Jan 27, 2014
    #28
  14. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    [quote user="Sword StyIe"]

    I already have the game paid off. How will I know when the codes go out? Will they send me an email? Or do I have to go to Gamestop to pick up the code?

    [/quote]

    There'll either give you a back up code or cancel your reserve and then re-reserve it.
     
    Epic Louie, Jan 27, 2014
    #29
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Guys he beta will prob be linked to ur ea account
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 27, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Titanfqll BETA

Loading...
  1. Titanfqll BETA - Similar Threads - Titanfqll BETA

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...