Titanfall, should be priced at £25..
Discus and support Titanfall, should be priced at £25.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Ooh im good"] From my experience of Titanfall selling it as a full priced game is day light robbery. Graphically its poor, no single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GE0RGE A ROMERO, Mar 14, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
Titanfall, should be priced at £25..
Loading...
-
Titanfall, should be priced at £25.. - Similar Threads - Titanfall should priced
-
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...
in XBoX Games and AppsNo matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"... -
Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?
in XBoX Games and AppsTitanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work.... -
Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3 -
Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it
in XBoX Games and AppsTitanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming... -
I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...
in XBoX AccessibilityI tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?... -
LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on
in XBoX on ConsolesLG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI... -
To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!
in XBoX Games and AppsTo those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...