Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L

Discus and support Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Router = D-Link DIR-808L I have opened all ports listed below: TCP: 53,80,3074,3075 UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3075,3544,4500 I have the Xbox on a static... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adair2002, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Adair2002
    Adair2002 Guest

Router = D-Link DIR-808L

I have opened all ports listed below:

TCP: 53,80,3074,3075

UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3075,3544,4500

I have the Xbox on a static IP on the router, tried all kinds of suggestions on other posts, and this one single game just refuses to work to find a datacenter.

:)

Adair2002, Nov 26, 2014
  2. Adair2002
    Adair2002 Guest
    Titanfall - Searching for Data Center

Modem: Arris, CM820A

Router: D-Link, DIR-808L

Adair2002, Nov 26, 2014
  3. PCNut3r
    PCNut3r Guest
    On Virgin, have a Super Hub 2? & having trouble joining lobbies in Forza/Fifa etc….Read on!!!

I use the sh2 as a router as never had a problem with it, well until now anyway. I only have one 360 and also using the D-Link DIR 615 with the DD-WRT firmware.

However I have set the DIR 615 to act as a wireless adapter only for my 360 and everything now works seamlessly.

PCNut3r, Nov 26, 2014
  4. Adair2002
    Adair2002 Guest

Just wanted to add that we can play Halo Master Chief Collection for hours no issues on multiplayer.

Adair2002, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Adair2002
    Adair2002 Guest
    So a work around is use my phones internet or direct cable connect to modem establish connection to game then I can move back to the wireless router. The problem is after I standby on the xbox if i try to play again it does searching for datacenter all
    over again. What setting on my router could possibly be preventing the game from finding the servers? How does the game run fine off my router if I first make the connection via other means?

Adair2002, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Adair2002 Win User

Titanfall - Searching for Data Center

Modem: Arris, CM820A

Router: D-Link, DIR-808L
  7. Adair2002 Win User

So a work around is use my phones internet or direct cable connect to modem establish connection to game then I can move back to the wireless router. The problem is after I standby on the xbox if i try to play again it does searching for datacenter all
    over again. What setting on my router could possibly be preventing the game from finding the servers? How does the game run fine off my router if I first make the connection via other means?
  8. Adair2002 Win User

Just wanted to add that we can play Halo Master Chief Collection for hours no issues on multiplayer.
  9. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  10. XB1R Athena Win User

Ambit-Ubee: Multiple Console Support

Routers that are Confirmed YES: Netgear WNDR 3400, Netgear WNDR 3700, Netgear WNR 2000, D-Link DIR-655, D-Link DIR-815, D-Link DIR-825, D-Link DGL4500.

There are no Modems/Gateways that are Confirmed YES. If you have cable internet you want to look for a stand alone cable modem. If you have DSL, you want to make sure you have a DSL gateway that you can Bridge.
Thema:

1. Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L - Similar Threads - Titanfall Link DIR

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...