TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

Discus and support TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Haha ztrooper! Until you have to put up with the auto titans! Or the camping shotguns with cloaks haha. Although that vid I saved of you blowing up all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Epic Louie, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!


    Haha ztrooper! Until you have to put up with the auto titans! Or the camping shotguns with cloaks haha. Although that vid I saved of you blowing up all those guys with you nuclear ejection was quite beautiful. Glad I got that.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 20, 2014
    #31
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    DuFFuL Don't make me tell them about Your K/D each game.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 20, 2014
    #32
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Hey I know I suck. But someone has to distract the bad guys while you shoot them. Oh and I see you finally got back in the forums. Haha. The worst thing is I have to go back to bf4 till the 18th of March. Got to love those hit markers huh Z?
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 20, 2014
    #33
  4. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    I can't wait to level up past 14 - I was at that level the first day of the beta being released!
     
    kuruczpa, Feb 20, 2014
    #34
  5. I really hope we can customize our pilot and titan armor and etc.. Because right now, players and minions look the same.
     
    Reedickyoulus, Feb 20, 2014
    #35
  6. Tunsil
    Tunsil Guest
    I agree. It will waste my whooollleeeee life. ;P
     
    Tunsil, Feb 20, 2014
    #36
  7. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    All i know is ,,I MISS it already !

    Its gonna be a long couple of weeks TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!! :(
     
    FTM99, Feb 20, 2014
    #37
  8. TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    Actually it is going to suck on xbox one..it will be way better on PC where my frame rates wont drop due to a weaker graphics layout and it will be running 60 fps constant on my gtx 780 video card. If i do pick up this game it will be on PC and when it
    hits sale price since there isnt a single player campaign nor is there more then 6 vs 6 multiplayer and a mere handful of different guns.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Feb 20, 2014
    #38
  9. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    @CaptiveAire, Last I heard from the Q&A you won't be able to customize pilots or titans other than the loadouts. This game is going to be insane, can't wait for full release and to learn more about the story and the monsters involved.
     
    CRUZZifer, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. kuruczpa Win User

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    I can't wait to level up past 14 - I was at that level the first day of the beta being released!
  11. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    DuFFuL Don't make me tell them about Your K/D each game.
  12. Fear2Eternity Win User

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    I'm so lucky. I was in the alpha and beta!!!!
  13. bowski477 Win User

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    I just finished up training a few matches. The videos don't do this game justice. Once you get your hands on it you won't want to stop. I love it already!
  14. Dwoop33 Win User

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    The announcement of the $70 "Annual Content Update Pass" is going to really suck....but other than that, this game will make it a perfect "normally a Spring dead season of no games" addition to my collection.
Thema:

TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

Loading...
  1. TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!! - Similar Threads - TITANFALL GOING SUCK

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"...
  5. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work....
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...