TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

Discus and support TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not a chick but I agree more customization. The game is down right amazing though. I keep thinking the smart pistol is op but then I get picked off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Epic Louie, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!


    Not a chick but I agree more customization. The game is down right amazing though. I keep thinking the smart pistol is op but then I get picked off from a distance and realize its fine.
     
    Merlin4421, Feb 14, 2014
    #16
  2. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Above post was in response to murder. Since I can't seem to quote or edit posts in these new forums.
     
    Merlin4421, Feb 14, 2014
    #17
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Call of Duty Killer for sure!
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Feb 14, 2014
    #18
  4. TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    I'm so lucky. I was in the alpha and beta!!!!
     
    Fear2Eternity, Feb 14, 2014
    #19
  5. Vulsker
    Vulsker Guest
    Haha I agree! Darn game has to be all crazy and addicting!
     
    Vulsker, Feb 14, 2014
    #20
  6. haha this will be my number one game when its out,.

    the feedback on this is awsome
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 19, 2014
    #21
  7. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    [quote user="Thanatos"]

    I wish we had some good adventure games, FPS's need to die out

    [/quote]

    I agree, we have a few FP shooters on the Xbox One just now, some adventure or third person hack n slash would be great,

    -

    On topic, I think Titanfall looks very good.
     
    eviltedi, Feb 20, 2014
    #22
  8. TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    how can any idiot say a game is going to be great when it hasnt even been released yet and to be honest what ive seen of titanfall looks really boring and repetitive.
     
    RepaidYeti18970, Feb 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    Going to put a lot of time into Titanfall thats for sure!
     
    Reidzer N7, Feb 20, 2014
    #24
  10. echto360
    echto360 Guest
    Ztrooper16 so what? Is there a problem with that? I think Titanfal is a another recycled game.
     
    echto360, Feb 20, 2014
    #25
  11. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Beta is over and I already miss it.
     
    Merlin4421, Feb 20, 2014
    #26
  12. yep cod has been sold lol

    Hopefully titanfall will have leaderboards and stats to see other players
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 20, 2014
    #27
  13. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

    TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

    You know what's really boring and repetitive? Silver Trolls with 0 GS posting on these boards. Go play your Titanfall-less PS4 and hope they release the sequel for your "gaming" console in 4 to 5 years. Jealous much?

    .

    @ Merlin, just a few weeks more. It's going to be great!
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Feb 20, 2014
    #28
  14. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    OP you speak truth. I just built an expensive pc and it will probably collect dust for a month or two because of this game on xbox one.
     
    CODukes4, Feb 20, 2014
    #29
  15. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Delete the Titanfall beta .....sniff....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Feb 20, 2014
    #30
Thema:

TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!!

Loading...
  1. TITANFALL IS GOING TO SUCK!!! - Similar Threads - TITANFALL GOING SUCK

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"...
  5. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work....
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...