Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect..

Discus and support Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem I am having is that I have an open nat with a cone filtered Nat in the detailed section. I will play one game of Titanfall and I will have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A babyfragger, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect..

The problem I am having is that I have an open nat with a cone filtered Nat in the detailed section. I will play one game of Titanfall and I will have a perfect connection everything works and runs the way it should but when I turn the console off and come
    back later to play the Data center section will continue to search without finding anything. Does anybody know why? Also the only way I have gotten to get back and play the game is with changing my network settings over and over. Normally to the same settings
    I have but trying different settings alot.

:)

A babyfragger, Mar 12, 2014
  2. CAVSCOUT023
    CAVSCOUT023 Guest
    Titanfall Data Center Searching

Is there any way to get a refund for this?

CAVSCOUT023, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Titanfall Data Center Searching

Ever since I've owned this game (bought on Xbox Live with all the DLC), every time I try to play the data center says "searching" and if you click X, its blank. I have done the following steps:

Hard Reset

Uninstall and Reinstall

Made sure my NAT type is Open

Port Forward all Xbox and EA ports

Reset Modem and Router

Set my IP on my Xbox to my routers DMZ

Contacted my ISP

I am at a loss of what to do next. The only way I've played this is when my friend is on and I go to his friend icon and join game. Then I play just fine. Please help this is really frustrating.

agentbubblez74, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect..

I use just standard NAT. I don't mess with cone NAT. Then I turn on UPnP on. I always have an open NAT and never have any issues.

SparkStormrider, Mar 13, 2014
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect..

I use just standard NAT. I don't mess with cone NAT. Then I turn on UPnP on. I always have an open NAT and never have any issues.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Titanfall - Searching for Data Center

Unfortunately we have exhausted all of our options, we have a feeling this is on your ISP's end. I would recommend contacting them again explaining the information we have covered, including the game working on your husbands phone signal. Since going directly
    to modem did not work for you that is the best recommendation I can give. I am truly sorry for any frustration this has caused and I hope you are able to get Titanfall up and running soon! Please feel free to update us in this thread with any new information
    you get!
  7. Adair2002 Win User

Still no change after steps completed. Firmware 1.03 is the latest firmware as well.
  8. Adair2002 Win User

No only the one Xbox One. We checked all ports needed on the router while on the phone with xbox support, also even tried ethernet connection straight to the modem directly passing the router.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there, I just sent you a PM! If you could PM me back that would be awesome! :)
Thema:

1. Titanfall Data Center :Searching with Open NAT perfect connection but can't connect.. - Similar Threads - Titanfall Data Center

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...