Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.
Discus and support Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's not hard to discuss the X1 objectively without bringing up the competition. Entering bunker.............. NOW. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tragic Tox, Mar 23, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.
Loading...
-
Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. - Similar Threads - Titanfall dashboard can't
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...
in XBoX Games and AppsNo matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"... -
Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?
in XBoX Games and AppsTitanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work.... -
Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3 -
Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it
in XBoX Games and AppsTitanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming... -
I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...
in XBoX AccessibilityI tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?... -
LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on
in XBoX on ConsolesLG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI... -
To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!
in XBoX Games and AppsTo those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...