Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.

Discus and support Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's not hard to discuss the X1 objectively without bringing up the competition. Entering bunker.............. NOW. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tragic Tox, Mar 23, 2014.

1. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

It's not hard to discuss the X1 objectively without bringing up the competition.

Entering bunker.............. NOW.

xenomorph v1, Mar 23, 2014
  2. Fair point just seen few comments that was all

anyway the S word is banned from me.

And yes we are seeing same names popping up all the time Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. :)

MessiahBrowny, Mar 23, 2014
  3. I see no harm in occasional comparison to the competitors (That's Nintendo and PC too y'know!) but when I see the word "playstation" more than the word "Xbox", I start to wonder if people have really bought a console to game on or to build a fort for and
    defend to the grave with extreme elitism.

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 23, 2014
  4. Tragic Tox
    Tragic Tox Guest

Back on topic...

Thanks for your comments in relation to this.

I fully understand that I am effectively running a Beta version of the dash - I just wanted to see if anyone else was running it as well and if they were having the same issue.

Spoke to MS Chat support and they didn't really know what it was, in fact, they directed me here.

My other concern to make sure there was nothing wrong hardware wise with the console, however I do believe it is software related.

So far it has only happened during Titanfall, my connection went "retrying connection" then back to the dashboard and then I have to reboot. Almost like a licencing issue.

Tragic Tox, Mar 23, 2014
  5. blue spader
    blue spader Guest
    hey ghost why is everything you say about the ps4. you on welfare and cant afford the real console so you stole the xbone? also thought I seen you had a m for moderator before. got kicked out. pathetic you cant even come here and talk xbox. what a loser

blue spader, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Tragic Tox Win User

Back on topic...

Thanks for your comments in relation to this.

I fully understand that I am effectively running a Beta version of the dash - I just wanted to see if anyone else was running it as well and if they were having the same issue.

Spoke to MS Chat support and they didn't really know what it was, in fact, they directed me here.

My other concern to make sure there was nothing wrong hardware wise with the console, however I do believe it is software related.

So far it has only happened during Titanfall, my connection went "retrying connection" then back to the dashboard and then I have to reboot. Almost like a licencing issue.
  7. xenomorph v1 Win User

It's not hard to discuss the X1 objectively without bringing up the competition.

Entering bunker.............. NOW.
  8. xenomorph v1 Win User

N7 & Browny

You guys keep saying the "S" word... No wonder the flame threads keep coming.

Just saying.

I know you guys are Xbox fans, but try to keep the comparisons out of it, and I bet there will be less incentive for the "S" fans to come and defend.

Just saying.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Sony have not listened to there fans there is a thread with a huge list of things that the sony users want.and still they have not got it.

Where as we have asked for stuff and it has been put in :)
  10. N7 Gh0stz Win User

@Tox in the Terms and Conditions it does say there could be bugs thats the point of betas etc and mantis get a life and jog on u troll
Thema:

1. Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. - Similar Threads - Titanfall dashboard can't

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...