Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.

Discus and support Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Got awp weird one for you. Be interesting to see if anyone is experiencing this issue. Playing Titanfall quite happily then, reconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tragic Tox, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Tragic Tox
    Tragic Tox Guest

Hi all,

Got awp weird one for you. Be interesting to see if anyone is experiencing this issue. Playing Titanfall quite happily then, reconnecting message comes up following by been kicked back to the dashboard with a message saying something along the lines of "
    please enter your disk or you do not have permission to play this game". As if the console thinks the game is not inserted!

Try boot the game up again and the same error comes up. To resolve this I need to reboot the console.

Weird thing is that the console sees that the game is inserted by it displaying the disk imagwnon the dash.

Anyone experienced this? I am running the update preview.

Cheers

:)

Tragic Tox, Mar 23, 2014
  2. BoomBrolaf
    BoomBrolaf Guest
    Disk Can't be read

So how does this happen? I play Modern Warfare 2 for a good 3 hours. Turn my xbox off after dashboarding and then go take a shower. I come back turn my xbox on and try to start mw2 and it says disk cannot be read. I've opened it and closed it, turned console
    off on, and then I tried cleaning the disk. How does this happen?

BoomBrolaf, Mar 23, 2014
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Mar 23, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

u part of the april preview update?

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 23, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    scrub that i see you answered that. the update preview is ur reason a few people are getting it go on to the preview forums there is answers on there for you i get it aswell but i havent while in agame yet

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 23, 2014
  6. MS is now sending out updates and update previews to screw up the remaining X1 that have yet to be afflicted with any issues. LOL

BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    @Tox in the Terms and Conditions it does say there could be bugs thats the point of betas etc and mantis get a life and jog on u troll

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 23, 2014
  8. Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.

It's kinda like if Norton's Antivirus sent out an update and gave all their subscribers a virus. Sigh!

9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    yh apart from them sending out a update is diff from sending out a beta but i wouldnt expect someone like you to know that

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 23, 2014
  10. No? The X1, the updates and the preview are all betas really.

11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    like the ps4 u mean that needs big updates half the things sony said it would have it hasnt got

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 23, 2014
  12. Sony have not listened to there fans there is a thread with a huge list of things that the sony users want.and still they have not got it.

Where as we have asked for stuff and it has been put in Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. :)

MessiahBrowny, Mar 23, 2014
  13. Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.

I don't see why we all have to focus on Sony. Sega are the worst! They haven't updated the Dreamcast in years but it's still their latest console. Pffft.

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 23, 2014
  14. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    N7 & Browny

You guys keep saying the "S" word... No wonder the flame threads keep coming.

Just saying.

I know you guys are Xbox fans, but try to keep the comparisons out of it, and I bet there will be less incentive for the "S" fans to come and defend.

Just saying.

xenomorph v1, Mar 23, 2014
  15. Agreed! The word "Sony" *GASP!* comes up far to often a=on these forums despite the rules and it's always the same few names next to those comments.

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 23, 2014
Thema:

1. Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk. - Similar Threads - Titanfall dashboard can't

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...