Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil.

Discus and support Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello MS and Friends, i come here to talk about my ping connection i live in Brazil and my ping whith Brazlian server is 245ms, i have 10mb conection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulisses Cavalcate, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil.

Hello MS and Friends, i come here to talk about my ping connection i live in Brazil and my ping whith Brazlian server is 245ms, i have 10mb conection and other PC games whith Brazilian servers my ping is 20 ~ 30 ms, please help me to improve my experience
    on this amazing game, plz.

tks for your help.

:)

Ulisses Cavalcate, Mar 12, 2014
  2. Trupho19
    Trupho19 Guest
    Disconnecting Xbox Live every 5 minutes

Disconnected from Xbox Live when i playing any game, I did what you asked about the ping and not much has changed.

I changed the wifi connection mode for network cable but it still fails.

( sry for my bad english, i'm from brazil )

Trupho19, Mar 12, 2014
  3. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    Preciso de um clã - Need a clan

interesting. most people would blame a lot of yhings on region hoppers, particularly from Brazil. High ping players are almost guaranteed to glitch the server out.

vibroluxor, Mar 12, 2014
  4. xDuw1n3x
    xDuw1n3x Guest

Ola Uziel!! I suppose you are speaking about the Titanfall PC version. The problem could be if you are really using a Brazilian server to play the game or you are connecting to a server in USA. I´m not sure about the availability of Titanfall servers in
    Brazil, you should check it out!!. Another problem could be your connection, 10mb download speed is not a good connection.

xDuw1n3x, Mar 12, 2014
  5. XDuw1n3x sorry but i'm talk about Xbox One version and if you press X button on title screen you can select the server from list and we can see Brazil server name, where i'm live, and south USA i have actually 160 ms connection Better than Brazil.

Ulisses Cavalcate, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Ulisses Cavalcate Win User

XDuw1n3x sorry but i'm talk about Xbox One version and if you press X button on title screen you can select the server from list and we can see Brazil server name, where i'm live, and south USA i have actually 160 ms connection Better than Brazil.
  7. xDuw1n3x Win User

Ola Uziel!! I suppose you are speaking about the Titanfall PC version. The problem could be if you are really using a Brazilian server to play the game or you are connecting to a server in USA. I´m not sure about the availability of Titanfall servers in
    Brazil, you should check it out!!. Another problem could be your connection, 10mb download speed is not a good connection.
  8. Trupho19 Win User

Disconnecting Xbox Live every 5 minutes

Disconnected from Xbox Live when i playing any game, I did what you asked about the ping and not much has changed.

I changed the wifi connection mode for network cable but it still fails.

( sry for my bad english, i'm from brazil )
  9. Malacath Win User

XboxOne network Latency

@BENOCIDE

Don't worry about the ping in the connection test.

You are only connecting to american servers for the connection test.

For games it varies. Some games are peer to peer and others like titanfall use cloud servers closer to your location.

I get a ping of 158ms in the connection test but in titanfall my ping is usually between 24 and 33ms
  10. vibroluxor Win User

Preciso de um clã - Need a clan

interesting. most people would blame a lot of yhings on region hoppers, particularly from Brazil. High ping players are almost guaranteed to glitch the server out.
Thema:

1. Titanfall, Bad Ping on Brazil. - Similar Threads - Titanfall Bad Ping

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...