Titanfall Angel city Demo

Discus and support Titanfall Angel city Demo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not on mine, at least. You mean in the Featured-panel? I don't know where else could it really be except maybe in the Games-section in the store, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eryoung, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

    Titanfall Angel city Demo


    Not on mine, at least. You mean in the Featured-panel? I don't know where else could it really be except maybe in the Games-section in the store, but I don't have it anywhere. I guess it's regional.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 4, 2014
    #16
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    It must be. Its been there for me since about 4am EST.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 4, 2014
    #17
  3. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    Well, it isn't Titanfall Angel city Demo :p I guess the reason why would be in regional differences. It will likely appear to me at some point too.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 4, 2014
    #18
  4. Spacman77
    Spacman77 Guest

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

    ahhh, not turn on xbox yet, will have a look later! ta
     
    Spacman77, Feb 4, 2014
    #19
  5. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    It was on my Xbox One home screen this morning. (2/4/14)
     
    eryoung, Feb 4, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Lol there has never been videos on my Xbox one home screen. Btw iv been looking on twitter and Vince said the beta will be done with codes he wouldn't say how how he said u gotta have origin for PC but u don't need a origin account for the Xbox one version
    so no idea how ur gunna track ya stats I mean with battlefield u have a origin account even on console. He also said they r just waiting for things to go through before announcing it also there will be NO NDA or what every it's called for the beta
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. eryoung Win User

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

    It was on my Xbox One home screen this morning. (2/4/14)
  8. Coreldan Win User

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

    Well, it isn't :p I guess the reason why would be in regional differences. It will likely appear to me at some point too.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

    Iv pre ordered the CE so now I'm just preparing to drop
  10. Zero Divided Win User

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

  11. Coreldan Win User

    Titanfall Angel city Demo

    Not on mine, at least. You mean in the Featured-panel? I don't know where else could it really be except maybe in the Games-section in the store, but I don't have it anywhere. I guess it's regional.
Thema:

Titanfall Angel city Demo

Loading...
  1. Titanfall Angel city Demo - Similar Threads - Titanfall Angel city

  2. No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"...
  3. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work....
  4. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  5. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  6. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  7. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  8. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2: Fallen Angel issue: My wife and I are playing Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on our Xbox series X. We were trying to trade after playing a couple of days playing and game won’t now let us. It is saying we manipulated the...
  9. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and backwards compatibility

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and backwards compatibility: So Sacred 2: Fallen Angel has been added to the backwards compatibility list, but the even though my system is up to date the system isn't accepting my disk. The game is available on the...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...