Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

Discus and support Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuffBro, Nov 22, 2023.

1. BuffBro
    BuffBro Guest

Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming Laptop, if that helps with anything. I've tried redownloading the game, but it still doesn't work. If I launch the game from the EA app, it simply thinks I'm playing without taking me to the game, and the only way to close the app is to force-stop it in Task Manager. I've seen another post with the same issue, but it was from 2017 and the Windows software is obviously not up to date.
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it [​IMG]

:)

BuffBro, Nov 22, 2023
  2. BuffBro Win User

Also, when attempting to put the file into the install folder like this forum recommended, there was no such file.
    [​IMG]
  3. FindingChair843 Win User

Xbox one S setup

Do you mean that after I setup my xbox in the start, then I won't need a TV for projecting it to my laptop?
  4. Texz698 Win User

Games log me out of xbox live

Having the same trouble. Yesterday I played titanfall with np at all. today when I start the game up there's a it log's me out of live, says there's a download and then gives me an error message. tried clearing my cache and redownloading my profile twice
    and no luck.
  5. BlackDiscipleXD Win User

Beat Hazard - start up problem

I have the same issue right now. I downloaded it expecting to play my songs. I have my laptop on the network so I can stream it to my Xbox but when I try to start the game and I press A at the warning screen it kicks me back to the dashboard. But when I
    try it without my laptop connected the game runs but only with the songs that came with the game. Even if I connect my laptop after I've started up the game it will not detect my songs. I've tried connecting a flash drive and my Ipod as well but it won't detect
    the music.
  6. Wolfsknight6620 Win User

Cannot update Titanfall

I loaded up titanfall to the start screen then signed in after clearing the cache. Then signed in and it downloaded the update
Thema:

1. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it - Similar Threads - Titanfall won't start

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...