Tips and training

Discus and support Tips and training in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I've done quite a few tips and help uploads for titanfall, I'm a featured creator in the upload channel. I was wondering if anyone was stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolf Void, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Wolf Void
    Wolf Void Guest

Tips and training

Hi folks, I've done quite a few tips and help uploads for titanfall, I'm a featured creator in the upload channel. I was wondering if anyone was stuck or finding a certain challenge difficult to complete. If so please leave a comment below and follow me
    and I'll do my best to do an upload showing ways to achieve the result you're after. Also if you have any tips and tricks worth sharing, again leave a comment below to help everyone and if I use it in an upload I'll give you an honourable mention! And that's
    it, simple, easy ways to have gamers help gamers! To note, I got to Gen10 in April, completed EVERY challenge in early June, I have a win ratio of 85% from over 2500 matches, play with experienced players all willing to help and share info, and know the ins
    and outs of every weapon (so you can all put down the R101C carbine now). Hope to get some great questions and crazy tips.

:)

Wolf Void, Jul 30, 2014
  2. CJDavies82
    CJDavies82 Guest
    Is MP Fun?

I tried Brotherhood and didn't like it, maybe due to never understanding it.

For Revelations I read up on it, and after the Training, playing Simple Deathmatch a while I got the hang of it, and after Youtube videos for tips etc it helped a lot and I love it.

CJDavies82, Jul 30, 2014
  3. billa17
    billa17 Guest
    billa17, Jul 30, 2014
  4. Wolf Void
    Wolf Void Guest

Tips and training

In fact if I get a few people interested, I'll set up a private lobby where everyone can share and communicate info whilst experimenting and getting tips from me and my cohorts.

If interested lemme know again, this is for Xbox one only and please only apply if you are of an age that matches the game rating and are willing to join a party and talk.

Wolf Void, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tips and training