Tipo de console[Translation - Console type]

Discus and support Tipo de console[Translation - Console type] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quando criamos uma conta no xbox live gold temos que definir o tipo de console? Consigo colocar um pendrive para salvar os jogos? Quando entro em... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luiz Claudio Gouvea dos Santos, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Tipo de console[Translation - Console type]

Quando criamos uma conta no xbox live gold temos que definir o tipo de console? Consigo colocar um pendrive para salvar os jogos?

Quando entro em gerenciar minha conta dá uma falha.

Luiz Claudio santos

[Translation -

When we create an account on Xbox Live Gold do we have to set the console type? Can I put a flash drive in to save the games?
    When I login to manage my account it gives a failure.]

:)

Luiz Claudio Gouvea dos Santos, Oct 21, 2018
  2. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    não consigo entrar com minha conta no x-box [Translation - I can't get my x-box account in.]

Olá, você já realizou um ciclo de energia do console? Isso corrigirá a maioria das vezes esse tipo de problema, aqui estão as instruções no link a seguir:

[Translation - hello, have you ever held a power cycle of the console? This will correct most of the time this type of problem, here are the instructions in the following link:]

Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

Informe-nos se essas sugestões corrigirem seu problema ou se precisar de mais ajuda.

[Translation - Inform us if these suggestions correct your problem or if you need more help.]

JhonSnow777, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Banimento [Translation-Banishment]

tipo o meu xbox 360 comprei usado ai quando fui testa a xbox live de console banido se sendo que eu nunca entrei na live e agora que eu consigo internet da console banido prf e tambem nuca violei os termos de conduta

[Translation-type my xbox 360 bought used there when I was tested the xbox live console banned if being that I never entered the live and now that I can console internet banned prf and also no violated the terms of conduct]

MateusAugusto2, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for your post. Do you mind clarifying what happens exactly when you attempt to manage your account? Xbox Live Gold applies to all consoles, so if purchased on an account it would allow for online play on an Xbox One or and Xbox 360. The Xbox One console
    does not support USB Drives to save game data, but does support external hard drives to do so.

I hope this information is helpful, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Oct 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: