Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch

Discus and support Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having issues with launching the game via Steam, I get a message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brooksys, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Brooksys
    Brooksys Guest

I've been having issues with launching the game via Steam, I get a message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" I tried support with 2k and they've suggested I come here for help. All drivers are up to date. PC is brand new, no problems launching any other application.

:)

Brooksys, Jun 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Brooksys, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience when trying to play Tiny Tina's Wonderland on your PC.

If this inconvenience occurs only with this game, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support.

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Riley J. Lusk Win User

Switching from disk game to digital copy, Will my content save over from my disk save date even if its a deluxe version of the game?

For example i have the Tiny Tina's wonderlands game on my Xbox one S but would like to purchase the digital "Wonderlands Next-Level Edition"
  4. ltirishkeg Win User

Xbox Series X "Check Back in a little Bit" Error Message

I completed my purchase for
    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

$59.99

May 12, 2022 | Order number 9199362978

When I scroll down to the Section "Included In" I see Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for Xbox Series X|S but its just a trailer. There is no option to install from this point. Okay I think I figured out the issue. I assumed purchasing the $59.99 version would allow an auto upgrade to the xbox series x|s version. This does not appear to be the case. I now see the option to purchase the $69.99 Next Level Edition. It appears I purchased the wrong version. Is there a way to request a refund?
  5. Joseph Gaus Win User

If i gift a friend from my xbox series x to them who is still on the xbox 1 will the game sent be playable on their system?

alright if thats the thing then if i buy it thru the console it doesnt show if it is or isnt tho its just showing that its optimized for both of the 2 games im wanting to gift them are borderlands 3 and tiny tina's wonderlands
  6. SNS Refuelled Win User

Xbox voucher/Microsoft balance

Hi,

I have tried the above link and when I go to purchase it still does not provide me with the option of using my Microsoft account balance as a payment option.

I am trying to purchase the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game on the Xbox Black Friday sales on the Xbox store, but this does not work both online and through the Xbox

Thanks
Thema:

1. Tiny Tina's Wonderland wont launch - Similar Threads - Tiny Tina's Wonderland

2. I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.: I just purchased the next level digital upgrade for the game but i dont see the series x or s version of the game in my library. I only see the xbox one version in my library. Help....
  3. I have enough gold but its not letting me download the winter wonderland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have enough gold but its not letting me download the winter wonderland: What do I need to do to download the winter wonderland. I have more than enough gold coins to purchase it, but it keeps telling me that I don't have enough. 917ebe99-4fec-44ef-8bb6-3a110109d95a
  4. Tiny Tina Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiny Tina Thoughts?: Last I checked that community discussion is supposed to be well just that discussion. Noticing a lot of I want I want on here. So here we go the character Tiny Tina love her hate her what are...
  5. Looking for Tiny Tina DLC Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Tiny Tina DLC Players: Hello, I have a Level 50 Siren and I'm working through the Tiny Tina DLC in UVHM. Add me if you want to play. I'm on most evenings (EST) and some weekend days. 233dd0b2-522d-4952-aa0e-328a9a21e28e