Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360

Discus and support Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Time Warner (ISPs): Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360 Am getting same error, contacted microsoft support... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by sokka31, Aug 29, 2017.

1. sokka31
    sokka31 Guest

Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360

Time Warner (ISPs): Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360
    That is just so messed up have to be upgradeing when Time Warner was doing so good on my x box 360 .

:)

sokka31, Aug 29, 2017
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    First Wave of TV & Entertainment Apps Coming to Xbox One Unveiled

amazon prime
    netflix
    redbox instant

^^^^ Time Warner: Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360 :) ^^^^^^

i wish they would offer the tv apps like they do on the 360. specifically the time warner cable app. i think it would be harder for them to use the xb1 tv tuner/timewarner together.. maybe later.

sc_shark, Aug 29, 2017
  3. bobsyr.
    bobsyr. Guest
    Time Warner: Xbox live gold card

Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox live gold card
    If you have Xbox live gold card and trying to watch cable tv thru it like using spectrum and it's broadband, I would skip doing it completely because lack of service from spectrum internet tv. It is a complete joke.

bobsyr., Aug 29, 2017
  4. EazyEd4933
    EazyEd4933 Guest

Me too. Time Warner Spectrum claims that their engineers are working on it but I don't see how it is a problem on the Spectrum side as I can stream them just fine from Roku and Windows 10 Edge TWC-Spectrum website. Is this an XBox360 problem or Spectrum
    problem? I have a second XB360 and it behaves the same but has a different error code e502. Anyone have any fixes?

EazyEd4933, Sep 2, 2017
  5. Jeff144
    Jeff144 Guest
    Am getting same error, contacted microsoft support and spectrum, who sent out a tech, and consensus is they're just not supporting xbox 360 anymore, and don't plan to update it, they're only supporting xbox one now.

Jeff144, Oct 31, 2017
  6. That is just so messed up have to be upgradeing when Time Warner was doing so good on my x box 360 .

KhakiTrack43872, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: