Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile

Discus and support Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the strangest thing encountered yesterday. I was playing Assassin's Creed Rogue on 18th November at night, and managed to unlock achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImaginaryRuins, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile

I had the strangest thing encountered yesterday. I was playing Assassin's Creed Rogue on 18th November at night, and managed to unlock achievements properly. On 19th November midnight, I unlocked another two and I was sure I saw the achievements unlocked
    and time-stamped. However, as I checked later on, the two achievements were not registered on my LIVE profile.

So, in short, my situation is: those achievements unlocked on 18th Nov were showing properly, while those unlocked on 19th Nov were not. I always connected to LIVE while playing so I have no idea what was wrong.

:)

ImaginaryRuins, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest
    the wolf amongus

It should be time-stamped with the date that you actually unlocked the Achievement. Sometimes Xbox Live takes a while to update.

Zavistic, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Michael15-30
    Michael15-30 Guest
    Microsoft Family Reports

I just setup family reports activity for my son's xbox one. I have viewed the live reports and i am seeing some activity. I assume it will take a little time to update that? I was also noticing it was not time stamped. Will my weekly reports be time
    stamped or is there a setting I can change to make sure it is time stamped?

Michael15-30, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile

UPDATE: The achievements are now registered by my gamerscore fails to reflect the no. of achievements and the gamerscore correctly. Should be 20 out of 46 unlocked, and 370 instead of 330.

ImaginaryRuins, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there ImaginaryRuins,

I have actually addressed your post in this thread asking for more information about what you're experiencing. I see you are much more detailed here, so thank you for posting up your info!

When I look at your
    achievement profile
    for Assassin's Creed Rogue, I'm seeing that your achievements and Gamerscore are being correctly displayed. Please let me know if you're seeing the same thing on your end. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Nov 19, 2014
  6. @Miss Diggz,

Thanks for your reply. After unlocking another achievement on 19th November online, the situation resolved itself. The achievements managed to synch properly afterward, although there was still a short delay - the two previously 'unregistered' achievements
    registered immediately upon that, but then the newly unlocked achievement did not synch immediately, and instead I had to wait for a few minutes for that to happen.

ImaginaryRuins, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile