Time keeping function incorrect

Discus and support Time keeping function incorrect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday's world tour collection logged me at 13+ hours to complete. I did a few in the morning and then finished in the evening. I don't remember if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by herezchuckie, Oct 4, 2018.

1. herezchuckie
    herezchuckie Guest

Yesterday's world tour collection logged me at 13+ hours to complete. I did a few in the morning and then finished in the evening. I don't remember if I left the MS Solitaire Collection open or closed all day, but I definitely did not have a puzzle open.
    So, the time keeper logged all of the time from when I first opened the collection until I completed the last puzzle. My actual time was closer to 3 hours and not the 13+ hours it recorded. It's just a game, but if you're going the keep score, you should do
    it correctly.

:)

herezchuckie, Oct 4, 2018
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hacker on xbox 360

Mentioning GT in forums is incorrect, you must limit yourself to report an abuse with specific function from your console.

DominumStige, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Gieneq
    Gieneq Guest
    Incorrect time in OneGuide

Oneguide keeps picking up incorrect time, ie. instead of 6 pm it shows that it's 1:30 pm, so all the TV listings are shown for 1:30pm. In Xbox settings system time shows correctly 6pm, and the time zone is also correctly set for UK. Where does oneguide picks
    the time from? How can I force it to use xbox system time?

Gieneq, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello herezchuckie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend informing our

Microsoft Casual Games Community team
    about any glitches with casual game. There is also an option to post on their website for any support questions. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 4, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello herezchuckie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend informing our

Microsoft Casual Games Community team
    about any glitches with casual game. There is also an option to post on their website for any support questions. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!
  6. Ana William Win User

Xbox family screen limit not working

Hi! Check the time zone: Make sure that the time zone on your Xbox is set correctly. If the time zone is incorrect, Screen Time may not function properly.
  7. DominumStige Win User

Hacker on xbox 360

Mentioning GT in forums is incorrect, you must limit yourself to report an abuse with specific function from your console.
  8. a white ryan o Win User

Xbox One Live TV OTA Support

I was incorrect with my previous post. The iview does in fact work but the display and indicator lights will no longer function so the device appears to be off when in fact it is on.
  9. TiptopPort32 Win User

help!!!

it keeps saying that my credidentials are incorrect when im typing everything corect i checked 10 times!!!! maybe more!!! can someone please help!!!!!! thnkyoubbqsauce
Thema:

1. Time keeping function incorrect - Similar Threads - keeping function incorrect

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  9. Deleted Xbox chat keeps coming back and breaking the messaging functionality

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deleted Xbox chat keeps coming back and breaking the messaging functionality: On July 4th I sent a message to an American friend wishing her a happy Independence Day. She replied back with a message saying thanks. Since then, we have sent multiple messages back and forth in...
  10. Xbox one x app keep up-to-date function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x app keep up-to-date function: Over the last few months I've noticed my xbox one x hasn't been doing the auto updates for my installed games/apps and my system updates like it should be. I've checked many times to make sure the...