Time duration showing much longer than actual

Discus and support Time duration showing much longer than actual in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in at 9:30am to play the 24 hour challenge. I played one game that was about one minute long, then logged out and turned off my computer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by batesmsnjtb, Mar 30, 2018.

1. batesmsnjtb
    batesmsnjtb Guest

I logged in at 9:30am to play the 24 hour challenge. I played one game that was about one minute long, then logged out and turned off my computer. I resumed at 6:00pm the same day and looked at my time and it said I'd been playing for over nine hours!
    This is the second time I've noticed that I had a time posted that was much longer than my actual playing time. Definitely quenches any desire to compete, as I know there is no way I'm going to get out of the bottom 90.

:)

batesmsnjtb, Mar 30, 2018
  2. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    Xbox One is just Windows 8

Yes, even the games don't seem much better than the 360 and the load times ....

I feel somewhat cheated but am here for the duration as I bought in on day one.

WillSmithVXR, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage

I think in most cases, the transfer rate over a network would be much slower than having a hard drive connected to the Xbox. Game saves could work, but actual games would lead to longer load times.

Zero Divided, Mar 30, 2018
  4. John Dowding Win User

Cortana

Same here if I do ever actually use the thing to talk the call duration is no longer than 30 to 40 seconds!
  5. Geth Win User

Family Screen Time showing much higher numbers than actual usage

Try removing the Xbox Account from the Xbox and clearing the cache by holding the power button on the Xbox. Once you have done that and the Xbox shuts off, please re boot and add the account back.

Then try to readjust the screen time.
  6. Noble 29 Win User

Horrible quality of what may be leaked gameplay

I think it's just longer than what Reach's sprint duration is. Not to bring CoD into this yet again, but it seems similar to that duration. You can sprint for a decent amount of time but the cooldown is relatively short. Not sure how this is going to work
    with the Energy Sword. I personally HATE the sprint slashing combo.
  7. Sa3salam Win User

Ban Words

Appeal from 24 hours from when they have been issued or if they ban is longer than that duration?
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

Xbox One is just Windows 8

Yes, even the games don't seem much better than the 360 and the load times ....

I feel somewhat cheated but am here for the duration as I bought in on day one.
Thema:

1. Time duration showing much longer than actual - Similar Threads - duration showing much

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  8. Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?: So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the...
  9. Xbox One Factory reset duration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Factory reset duration: Some of my games have suddenly disappeared from my games library - some on the console, some on an external hard drive. Looking at the community forums, it looks like the best action was to do a...
  10. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...: My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no elaboration, immediately following was an appeal...