Time and money wasted

Discus and support Time and money wasted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently phoned up to see why I was charged $104.95 by Microsoft on the 25th May 2017 (New Zealand). The lady on the phone (1386510326) told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DyldoTMT, Jun 8, 2017.

1. DyldoTMT
    DyldoTMT Guest

Time and money wasted

I recently phoned up to see why I was charged $104.95 by Microsoft on the 25th May 2017 (New Zealand). The lady on the phone (1386510326) told me that there was no charges from Microsoft of this description after we checked my debit card (...8033) and my
    account (). I was told by the customer support that I may have been a victim of theft/fraud and that I should ask my bank. I then went into the back to ask for more information and they could not provide any more information apart from it was taken
    from my debit card (...8033) and from "Microsoft". I then rang the customer support back and they then told me I should go back to the bank and dispute the charge. So I went back to the bank and disputed the charge, I then cancelled that debit card and purchased
    a new one for $30.

Today when I went to play Tekken 7 on my console it said I no longer owned the game, after I have been playing it since the 2/6/17. I rang up Microsoft support and after a 1 hour phone call we realized that the $104.95 was actually the pre order charge for
    Tekken 7. The first time I rang customer support about this issue they SHOULD HAVE been able to tell me it was from the pre order. 2-3 hours of my time has been wasted on the phone because of this. I have wasted money on a new bank card because of this. I
    have wasted money driving to the bank and back twice because of this. I believe I am owed some compensation because of the time and money I have wasted on this issue which SHOULD HAVE been prevented.

:)

DyldoTMT, Jun 8, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jun 8, 2017
  3. HeyItzZuez21
    HeyItzZuez21 Guest
    Money Wasted?

So I bought Minecraft Java Edition a while back, but what I didn't know is that I get a free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition redeem code with it!!!! by the time I figured out I had already wasted another $30 on Minecraft Win10 when I could've gotten it for
    free!!! Is there anyway i can get a refund!!?? (P.S. You should've made it obvious that the redeem code came with it!! /:[)

HeyItzZuez21, Jun 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Time and money wasted

For any compensation you would need to contact support to see if there is anything they can do. For future reference, you can also check
    Sign in to your Microsoft account for any transactions on your account.

Smwutches, Jun 9, 2017
  5. I am experiencing the same issue with Tekken 7. We pre-ordered the game on 02/01 and the charge came out at the end of May, which overdrew my bank account. We were not expecting those funds at that time. We assume funds come out at the time a purchase is
    made, like most logical people. I disputed the charge thinking it was unauthorized and cancelled the debit card that was used. Xbox apparently didn't get the message that the charge was reversed and pulled the funds from my bank account again on 06/14. Thankfully
    a chat agent was able to submit the request to just have the transaction cancelled and the funds returned to my bank. I'm okay with waiting a couple days.

IMOLDGREGG702, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Time and money wasted