Ticket of purchase, send to a wrong mail..

Discus and support Ticket of purchase, send to a wrong mail.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time, I buy something, on Xbox live, the ticked of the purchase is send to a mail I don't have any access. How I change that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by callin hunk, May 17, 2018.

1. callin hunk
    callin hunk Guest

Every time, I buy something, on Xbox live, the ticked of the purchase is send to a mail I don't have any access.

How I change that?

:)

callin hunk, May 17, 2018
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Terms of use problem

Hi,

If you received the e-mail, simply press Reply from your e-mail box and type the message and go to Send. It shouldn't matter what the originating e-mail is as that's used to add your reply to the ongoing ticket that's been created for your service request.

HassanB, May 17, 2018
  3. You never called me up

After Xbox support sends up tickets the rarely call back. They will usually send a email to you with the information. (the same email you provided to the agent when they send the ticket up) You can also check the status of the ticket If you call xbox support.

Its Lauren Brah, May 17, 2018
  4. DegauserTR Win User

Banned for something I didnt do

I think sending a ticket/e-mail would be better. Or you can try live chat, they got cool operators.
  5. HassanB Win User

Terms of use problem

Hi,

If you received the e-mail, simply press Reply from your e-mail box and type the message and go to Send. It shouldn't matter what the originating e-mail is as that's used to add your reply to the ongoing ticket that's been created for your service request.
  6. JimmyDakota Win User

Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.

Alright so now I'm stuck at step 3 of 5 Systemservice and replacement.. They're telling me that they are going to send me an e-mail with a delivery ticket so I can print it out put it on the delivery box with my broken controller in it and send it via UPS.
    But when I click on the button so that I can receive the e-mail it got stuck in an endless loading and is not sending me anything.. This is getting really troublesome.

(I'm just typing down everything that is going down in the hope that people at Microsoft can learn from this or fix it?!)
  7. II Dyu II Win User

Neverwinter/Arc non customer support

they suspend my account and don't even send me an e-mail.

I open a ticket and they said i bought AD from a third part!

????? what ?????

And after a send my billing historic they said, the ad came from a ad seller.

This means that: i put something to sell on Trade house, and this guy bought and this is my fault

hahahahahahaha this guys are a joke!
  8. JAY EVO 85 Win User

Shopto 7 day returns??

I'll call them in morning mate...i tried e-mailing them but there ticket system wouldnt let me e-mail on a return :/
Thema:

1. Ticket of purchase, send to a wrong mail.. - Similar Threads - Ticket purchase send

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  6. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  7. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.: I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I...
  8. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?: I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that. Thanks. 6cfb7475-5a0e-4a21-8622-952c68313171
  9. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  10. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...: Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133